if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Sarah Jessica Parker Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Sarah Jessica Parker
> Sarah Jessica Parker Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Sarah Jessica Parker
- Birth Date : March 25, 1965
- Birth Place : Nelsonville, Ohio, USA
- Spouse : Matthew Broderick (actor, since 19-May-97)
- Claim to Fame : As Carrie Bradshaw in TV series "Sex and the City" (1998 - 2004)
- Included in People magazine's annual list of Best Dressed Women of 2008.
- Included in Vanity Fair magazine's annual list of International Best-Dressed Women, released on July 29, 2008.
- Chosen No. 1 in a poll on the World's Unsexiest Women conducted by men's magazine Maxim in October 2007.
- Launching her own fashion line, called "Bitten", which was launched March 12, 2007 during a private lunch at New York restaurant Indochine.
- Helps served as the spokesperson for the 56th annual "Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF" campaign, launched Oct 25th, 2006 at UNICEF headquarters in New York.
- By March 2006 she has become the newest celebrity ambassador for UNICEF.
- Gained the title of 52nd annual Woman of the Year from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals on February 7, 2002.
- Showed up several times in the Israeli version of "Sesame Street" (1969) which called "Shalom Sesame" (1987).
- Has appeared in the Nutrisse Hair Products and The Gap advertisement.
- She and her two co-stars of "Sex and the City" (1998-2004), Cynthia Nixon and Kim Cattrall, turned out to have the same experience of being involved in the project of "The Heidi Chronicles", but in different productions.
- Changed into 15 different costumes when hosting the 2005 MTV Movie Awards.
- Was one of the Top 20 Entertainers of 2001 according to E!.
- Appeared in "Sex and the Matrix" (2000), a spoof of "Sex and the City" (1998-2004) along with the series' co-stars.
- Placed a clause of no nudity in her contract for "Sex and the City" (1998-2004).
- Was introduced to her husband, Matthew Broderick, by her brother and both of them later starred together in the Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" by 1996.
- Inspired her former boyfriend, Joshua Kadison, to write the song "Jessie" in the early 90s after their break-up.
- Earned the 39th rank in the list of 100 Greatest Kid Stars compiled by VH1.
- Has her own brand of fragrance which is called Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker.
- Admits that she has a closet just for her footwear at home.
- Is the long-time best friend of Willie Garson and also a close friend of Ron Rifkin.
- Her favorite TV comedy series include "Fawlty Towers" (1975-1979) and "Absolutely Fabulous" (1992).