if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Rosamund Pike Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Rosamund Pike
> Rosamund Pike Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Rosamund Mary E. Pike
- Birth Date : January 27, 1979
- Birth Place : London, England, UK
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Miranda Frost in "Die Another Day" (2002)
- Was the first choice for the role of Rita Skeeter in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" (2005), but turned it down to play Jane Bennett in "Pride and Prejudice" (2005) instead.
- Studied under both Whitbread prize-winning poet Bernard O'Donoghue and eminent post-colonial theorist Robert J.C. Young during her years at Oxford University's Wadham College.
- Is 12 years and 5 months younger than Halle Berry when filming "Die Another Day" (2002), thus they made the greatest age difference between two Bond girls in one film since Alison Doody and Grace Jones in "A View to a Kill" (1985).
- Was included in a film entitled "Castle of Lives" which has been put on hold for years.
- Has a nickname of Ros.
- Has the same birthday with actor Alan Cumming, actress Mimi Rogers, Harrods owner Mohamed Al-Fayed, actor James Cromwell and actress Bridget Fonda.
- Made friends with Chelsea Clinton while studying at Wadham College of Oxford University.
- Studied at the same school as famous English writer, Iris Murdoch, had before.
- One of her name's anagrams is 'A Supremo Kind.'
- Is able to speak French and German fluently.
- Is well trained in piano and cello.