if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
- Home > Celebrity
> JoJo Trivia
- Famous as : Pop singer, actress
- Birth Name : Joanna Noelle Blagden Levesque
- Birth Date : December 20, 1990
- Birth Place : Brattleboro, Vermont, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Single "Leave (Get Out)" (2004)
- Ranked 10th on Forbes magazine's Hollywood's Top Earning Stars Under 21 list in 2007, with $1 million earning during the year 2006.
- Has been the co-host for the 2006 TV Guide Channel's "Countdown to the Grammy Awards."
- Her live demo, only available on eBay, contained cover versions of well-known songs which include Stevie Wonder's "Superstition", Aretha Franklin's "Chain Of Fools", and The Temptations' "Shakey Ground" among others.
- Is a good friend of Sara Paxton and Emma Roberts, her co-stars in "Aquamarine" (2006).
- Her song of "Baby It's You" featured Bow Wow in vocals.
- Met her boyfriend, Freddy Adu, on MTV's "Fake ID Club."
- Considers "The Sims" as her favorite computer game.
- Listened to Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James and NSYNC as she grew up.
- Was mentioned in Eminem's song of "Ass Like That."
- Lost to Diana DeGarmo when competed together in "America's Most Talented Kids."
- Is musically a contralto and a coloratura.
- Her middle name, Noelle, is derived from the French word Noel which stands for Christmas.
- Loves eating McDonald's.
- Keeps a dog named Sugarpie.
- Likes putting on urban wear clothes like Abercrombie, Baby Phat, Rocawear, and Ecko Red.
- Her favorite color is white.
- Is of French, Irish, American Indian, and Polish descent.