if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Jennifer Lopez Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Jennifer Lopez
> Jennifer Lopez Trivia
- Famous as : Actress, designer, singer
- Birth Name : Jennifer Lynn Lopez
- Birth Date : July 24, 1969
- Birth Place : The Bronx, New York, USA
- Spouse : Ojani Noa (waiter, 22-Feb-97 - 1-Jan-98), Cris Judd (actor/choreographer, 29-Sep-01 - 26-Jan-03), Marc Anthony (singer, 5-Jun-04 - 16-Jun-14)
- Claim to Fame : As Selena Quintanilla Perez in "Selena" (1997)
- Introduced her newborn twins, Max and Emme, to the world on the cover of April 2008 issue of People Magazine.
- Owns a clothing line called J.Lo By Jennifer Lopez. Her line is the most successful clothing line of artists' on the industry market.
- Is able to speak both English and Spanish.
- She and husband Marc Anthony were portrayed as Jasmine and Aladdin in part two of a dream scene entitled "Where a Whole New World Awaits" in the "Disney Dream Portrait Series" ads, shot by photographer Annie Leibovitz, unveiled on January 24, 2008.
- Earned the No. 1 position in In Touch Magazine countdown of top 10 "Best Bottoms In Hollywood" in August 2007.
- Ranked 5th in a list for the Best Dressed Ladies of 2007 compiled by InStyle Magazine.
- Named her new perfume "Deseo," the Spanish for "Desire," due out February 2008.
- Being paid 1 million pound sterling by a Russian billionaire to perform for 40 minutes in a private concert in 2007.
- Has been named The Icon at Life & Style magazine's 2nd Stylemaker's Awards, held Sept 14, 2006 in Los Angeles.
- Is on the cover of People En Espanol's annual "50 Most Beautiful" issue, on newsstands May 1, 2006.
- Included in People magazine's list of The Best Dressed Stars of 2007, named the Glamour Girl.
- Was awarded nearly $545,000 in a breaching-of-contract lawsuit she filed against first husband Ojani Noa, seeking to prevent him from publishing a tell all book in which he claimed she had several affairs while they were still married (August 2007).
- In November 2003 she launched a new clothing line called "Sweetface," which caused many protests from animal activists for her promotion of exotic furs.
- Named Style Icon of the Year by American magazine Us Weekly in April 2007.
- Has in April 2007 agreed to be the executive producer of "La Flor Palida," a five-hour Spanish-language musical drama on Univision, the Spanish-language network in California, set for a tentative premiere date in late May.
- Conducted an autograph session for fifth album "Como Ama Una Mujer" in Bronx, NY on March 28, 2007.
- Ranked 9th in a poll on World's Sexiest Bodies compiled by women magazine Glamour in April 2007.
- Was bestowed the Artists for Amnesty Award by Amnesty International in February 2007 for her effort in acting and producing "Bordertown", a film based on a tragedy happened in Juarez, Mexico.
- Ranked 9th in Forbes magazine's list of the "20 Richest Women In Entertainment" with an estimated worth of $110 million (January 2007).
- Named as one of the most influential Hispanic entertainers in America in People en Espanol's list of "100 Most Influential Hispanics" in January 2007.
- Voted the No. 4 Best Dressed Female in a poll conducted by American publication Life & Style in December 2006.
- Collaborating with the Home Shopping Network (HSN), scheduled to make her TV shopping debut on HSN to promote her new book "The English Roses: Too Good To Be True" in November 2006.
- Chosen 10th on the poll of the Most Wanted Star Hairstyles conducted by In Touch magazine in November 2006.
- Named one of Harper's Bazaar's Best Dressed Female Celebrities in 2006.
- Gives contribution to the UN peace track, "One Day", which will be performed at the International Peace Concert, which will commemorate the International Day of Peace's 25th anniversary.
- Dropped out from "Dallas", the big screen remake of classic 1970s show, where she's been slated to portray JR Ewing alcoholic wife Sue Ellen (August 2006).
- Donated wedge-heeled shoes she designed and signed to Charity Folks Web, an online charity auction, aimed to benefit a planned memorial in Washington for Martin Luther King Jr (March 2006).
- Named the 8th Top Newsmaker for 2005 by US TV show Access Hollywood.
- Was ranked 5th on FilmThreat.com's "50: The Coldest People In Hollywood 2005" because "she proved she has no gift for comedy with 'Monster-In-Law' (2005)"
- Along with Marc Anthony visited the inaugural Celebrity Cancer Golf Classic held at the Coco Beach Golf and Country Club in Rio Grande & raised more than $100,000 for the Hospital Auxilo Mutuo Cancer Center & Sociedad America del Cancer (Oct 2005).
- Named as the 2006 cover girl of tire giant Pirelli.
- Played softball and tennis in high school and was a gymnast. Many of her friends in the gyms called her "La Guitarra" because her body curved like a guitar.
- Has been chosen by Time magazine as one of the nation's 25 Most Influential Hispanics mainly for her rise from background dancer to chart-topping actress and singer (August 2005).
- Wears a size 6 shoe.
- Picked up Marshall Field's store on State Street as the first U.S. store to house her line of products (July 2005).
- Once hosted "Saturday Night Live" (1975) and appeared in a sketch as a singer for the USO who performs for soldiers during WWII. Next, after the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01, she did this for real, performing in a USO concert at an American Air Force
- Is the only woman who has been #1 for 3 years in a row in the FHM list of the 100 Sexiest Females in the World.
- Is the first Latin actress to star as the leading role of a film since Rita Hayworth retired in 1970s.
- Received a $1 million engagement ring from husband Marc Anthony to mark their first wedding anniversary, because they were never really engaged - just got married (June 2005).
- Had her 6.1-carat pink diamond engagement ring given by ex-fiance Ben Affleck "re-acquired" by New York jeweler Harry Winston, from whom the actor bought it, and offered for resale (February 2005).
- Wrote a song titled "Dear Ben" which is about her fiancee Ben Affleck and how much she loved him.
- She made the 2004 Fortune list of the Wealthiest Entertainers Under the Age of 40, in which her wealth was estimated at $255 million.
- Was the first Latina to get paid over a million dollars for a project and was the highest paid Latina actress in Hollywood in 2003.
- Opened a new Cuban restaurant called Madre's in Pasadena, California.
- She had ever worked with Janet Jackson in her videos and on her tours, one of which can be seen in the video for "That's The Way Love Goes".
- Lopez and boyfriend 'P. Diddy' Combs' were arrested in connection with a nightclub shooting, in which police found them with a stolen gun. Charges against her were dropped, but the the ones against Combs stayed. He was eventually tried and acquitted.
- She's been reported to have her body insured for $1 billion and have her rear protected with a $300 million policy.
- Enjoying a variety of musical genres, Lopez's biggest influence was Rita Moreno musical "West Side Story" (1961).
- Lopez's butt is often becoming an object of admiration as well as the brunt of many jokes in popular culture.
- Her production company produced the commercially successful movies "The Cell," "The Wedding Planner," and "Maid In Manhattan," all of which have made a total of more than $350 million worldwide.
- Owns a home in Old Westbury - Long Island, New York.
- She does not drink alcohol.
- She was called "The Supernova" by her Bronx neighborhood.
- She is the first actress and singer to have a movie ("The Wedding Planner") and an album ("J.Lo") at #1 in the same week.
- Lopez owns a production company named Nuyorican Productions, which she found together with her manager, Benny Medina.
- She did a photoshoot to represent the Louis Vuitton winter 2003 campaign and the pictures could be seen all over the world through TV commercials, billboards, ads, newspapers, magazines and more.