if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Jared Leto Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Jared Leto
> Jared Leto Trivia
- Famous as : Actor, singer
- Birth Name : Jared Joseph Leto
- Birth Date : December 26, 1971
- Birth Place : Bossier City, Louisiana, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Harry Goldfarb in "Requiem for a Dream" (2000)
- Included in PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarians list for 2007.
- Was rushed by fans and broke his nose while performing with his band, 30 Seconds to Mars, as part of the "Taste of Chaos" tour on March 1, 2007 in El Paso, Texas.
- Immersed himself in the life of Steve Prefontaine, the real life character of his film "Prefontaine" (1997) by meeting Prefontaine's family and training with the runner's former roommates for 6 weeks.
- Wrote and starred in his own unpublished movie titled "Crying Joy" while he was in School of Visual Arts, New York.
- Passed up the lead role in "American Psycho" (2000) as Patrick Bateman which later was taken by Christian Bale.
- His love life was taken into account in an adult online game of "30 Seconds to Muff" (2005), humorously named after his band "30 Seconds to Mars".
- Was portrayed badly injured guy in many of his movies. He was severely beaten in "Fight Club" (1999), infected and amputated in "Requiem for a Dream" (2000), viciously murdered in "American Psycho" (2000) and awfully burnt in "Panic Room" (2002).
- Loves to eat popcorn, vegetable and also a fan of hot chocolate.
- Has various hobbies such as snowboarding, skateboarding, hiking, writing songs, reading and painting.
- Was crowned twice by People Magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in two consecutive years of 1996 and 1997.