if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Halle Berry Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Halle Berry
> Halle Berry Trivia
- Famous as : Actress, model
- Birth Name : Halle Maria Berry
- Birth Date : August 14, 1966
- Birth Place : Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Spouse : David Justice (pro baseball player, 31-Dec-92 - 24-Jun-97), Eric Benet (musician, 24-Jan-01 - 3-Jan-05), Olivier Martinez (actor, 13-Jul-13 - Dec-2016)
- Claim to Fame : As Vivian in "Jungle Fever" (1991)
- Crowned "Sexiest Woman Alive" by men's magazine Esquire (October 2008).
- Chosen the World's Most Fabulous 40-Something Celebrity in a poll conducted by In Touch Weekly magazine in July 2007.
- Ranked 6th in In Touch magazine's poll of the Best Legs in Hollywood (January 2007).
- Said in an interview with Parade magazine in March 2007 she was so depressed after her 1997 breakup with ex-husband and baseball star David Justice that she contemplated suicide.
- Earned the 6th position in In Touch magazine countdown of top 10 "Best Bottoms In Hollywood" in August 2007.
- Made the list of People magazine's "100 Most Beautiful People" issue (April 2006).
- Placed the 6th on FHM magazine's annual list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World" in 2006.
- Named Woman of the Year by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals by January 2006.
- Signed a deal with Coty Beauty U.S. to design her own fragrance and star in the advertising campaign (February 2008).
- Listed the 2nd in People Magazine's list of Best-Dressed Women of 2006, named "The Classic" who is a master at picking outfits that fit well.
- Included in The Hollywood Reporter's annual list of the Highest-Paid Actresses in Hollywood two times in a row; 2006 (No. 6) and 2007 (No. 10).
- Picked 1st on Maxim Magazine's list of 9 Hottest Pregnant Women, Ever (November 2007).
- Chosen as the World's 3rd Most Beautiful Woman in the June 2006 poll conducted by the UK magazine Eve.
- Signed a profitable deal with the fashion giant Donatella Versace to be the star of their upcoming print campaign by Nov 2005.
- Donated two of her designer gowns to Bedford High to be auctioned during its annual prom fashion show (April 2005) with the money raised used to send its students on a field trip to the Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati.