if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Ben Affleck Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Ben Affleck
> Ben Affleck Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Benjamin Geza Affleck
- Birth Date : August 15, 1972
- Birth Place : Berkeley, California, USA
- Spouse : Jennifer Garner (actress, since 29-Jun-05, filed for divorce)
- Claim to Fame : The writer of "Good Will Hunting" movie (1997)
- Named The Best Behaved Star of 2007 by People Magazine on December 20, 2007.
- Ranked 11th on People magazine's list of "Sexiest Men Alive" in 2007.
- Was rushed to hospital on May 29, 2006 and spent his Memorial Day in the emergency room of Mt. Auburn Hospital in Cambridge, Mass., for a migraine.
- Ordered to pay $135 for driving in Massachusetts with a suspended license (1999).
- Ranked 4th in Life & Style's list of "Hollywood's Top 10 Dads" in June 2007.
- In December 2005 he and wife Jennifer Garner wrote $500 checks each to help fund Massachusetts governor-hopeful Deval Patrick's campaign to represent the Democrats in the gubernatorial elections.
- Signed a $1.8 million deal to be the face of popular British deodorant Lynx in August 2005.
- Volunteered to spend several days with disabled children (fall 2003).
- Meeting Molly Hanna, a student in his mother's fifth-grade class who died of cancer in 2002, has inspired him to contribute to the Neil Bogart Memorial Fund, which supports cancer research at Los Angeles Children's Hospital.
- Is a loyal Democrat and has supported Senator John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign.
- Appeared in a prop photo used in the movie "Mermaids" (1990).
- Speaks Spanish and learns to speak Arabic.
- The song "Dear Ben" written by Jennifer Lopez tells how she loved him.
- Is a devoted fan of the baseball team Boston Red Sox.
- Has a Boston Celtics logo painted on the basketball court at his house.
- Doing commercials for L'Oreal Shampoo and is paid $1.5 million for it.
- The reported $3.5 million engagement ring he gave to Jennifer Lopez was being offered for resale.
- Was an extra with friend Matt Damon in "Field of Dreams" (1989).
- Auditioned for Corey Haim's role in "License to Drive" (1988).
- Possesses vintage Ms. Pac-Man and Millipede video-arcade games.
- Has 5 motorcycles.
- Has his teeth capped.
- He and Matt Damon sold their "Good Will Hunting" (1997) script for $600,000.
- During the filming of "Reindeer Games" (2000), he accidently knocked unconscious by football player Dana Stubblefield.
- Is going to make his directorial debut adaptation of Dennis Lehane's novel "Gone, Baby, Gone" (2005).
- Good at poker and won major poker open's Commerce Casino's California State Poker Championship.
- Ranked #41 in Premiere's 2003 annual Power 100 List.
- Daredevil is his hero since little.
- In 2002, Ben was named People's "Sexiest Man Alive."
- Entered Promises Rehabilitation Center in Malibu, CA for alcohol abuse.
- Was one of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People in the World" (1999 & 2000).
- He and Matt Damon brought their moms to the 1998's Oscars in which they won Best Original Screenplay award for "Good Will Hunting" (1997).
- His younger brother Casey appeared with him in "Chasing Amy" (1997) and "Good Will Hunting" (1997).
- Is a very good impressionist.
- Is of Irish and Scottish ancestry.
- His first acting experience was for Burger King commercial.
- Ben had major interest in politic.
- He did not go to the UK premiere of "Jersey Girl" avoiding questions about his love life with ex-fiancee Jennifer Lopez.
- He was #77 in Premiere's 2002 annual Power 100 List.