Episode PremiereMarch 11, 2009
Show Period2006 - 2010
Production CompanyWarner Bros. TV
Cast and Crew
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Christine 'Old Christine' Campbell
- Clark Gregg as Richard Campbell
- Hamish Linklater as Matthew Kimble
- Trevor Gagnon as Ritchie Campbell
- Emily Rutherfurd as New Christine
- Tricia O'Kelley as Marly Ehrhardt
- Alex Kapp Horner as Lindsay
- Wanda Sykes as Barb
- Parker Goris
- Kristen Johnston
Ritchie makes a new friend at school and invites him on a play date. He shows up with his mother, Francie, and Christine has to entertain her. Francie very quickly becomes relentlessly dependent on Christine, but Christine doesn't mind: Barb told Christine she 'needed a break' because Christine is too needy and Christine is enjoying being on the other side. It all gets to be too much when Francie asks Christine to give the eulogy at her grandmother's funeral. What does Christine do? She asks Barb to give the eulogy.
Matthew moves in with New Christine and Richard while the heater in his room is being fixed. It's starts off well, but it turns out New Christine is a perfectionist when it comes to homemaking and Matthew can't quite live up to all the rules.