The boyfriend of Kourtney Kardashian was allegedly taken to Southampton Hospital last month for alcohol poisoning.
Scott Disick was allegedly hospitalized in Southampton Hospital for alcohol poisoning last month. According to TMZ, the boyfriend of Kourtney Kardashian was admitted to hospital after he heavily drank at 1Oak nightclub in The Hamptons on June 22.
A source told the site that Scott informed his friends he became so sick and felt he had been drugged at that time. Scott then went to the emergency room at Southampton Hospital. At the hospital, Scott was tested for drugs, but doctor diagnosed him for alcohol poisoning.
The unfortunate incident happened on the same day when Kourtney took her children to California to celebrate the first birthday of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter.
The site added that Scott had stopped drinking alcohol since the incident happened. He is reportedly being counseled by Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr., the priest who previously officiated the wedding of Kim and Kanye.
Another source told PEOPLE that Scott was "doing great" now. The source added, "He's had an unimaginable year losing his parents. There have been highs and lows, and he's just doing his best trying to work through everything. He's really making progress."