The 'On the Run' tour will kick off June 25 before expanding into 15 other big cities across the United States.
Beyonce Knowles and her rapper hubby Jay-Z are going to hit the road together this summer. The Brooklyn powerhouse couple names the tour fittingly after their collaborative single "Part II (On the Run)" off his most recent solo album "Magna Carta Holy Grail".
It kicks off June 25 at Sun Life Stadium in Miami and will expand into at least 15 other major cities across the States. Their stops include L.A.'s Rose Bowl, but no date is announced so far at the Barclays Center which he helped build. Instead, the couple books N.J.'s MetLife Stadium for July 11.
Queen Bey is fresh off her "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour", while the Jiggaman finished his "Magna Carter World Tour" earlier this year after co-headlining "Legends of the Summer" trek with Justin Timberlake last summer. The couple has shared stage countless times before, but the upcoming gig will be their first official joint tour.
Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, May 2, while a pre-sale will start Wednesday, April 30, at 10 A.M. local time. The tour presented in partnership with Bey's #BeyGOOD campaign will donate $1 from every ticket purchased to the Shawn Carter Foundation.
"On the Run" Tour Dates:
- Jun 25 - Miami, FL - Sun Life Stadium
- Jun 28 - Cincinnati, OH - Great American Ballpark
- July 01 - Foxborough, MA - Gillette Stadium
- July 05 - Philadelphia, PA - Citizen's Bank Park
- July 07 - Baltimore, MD - M & T Bank Stadium
- July 09 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre
- July 11 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
- July 15 - Atlanta, GA - Georgia Dome
- July 18 - Houston, TX - Minute Maid Park
- July 20 - New Orleans, LA - Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- July 22 - Dallas, TX - AT&T Stadium
- July 24 - Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
- July 27 - Winnipeg, MB - Investor Group Field
- July 30 - Seattle, WA - Safeco Field
- Aug 02 - Los Angeles, CA - Rose Bowl
- Aug 05 - San Francisco, CA - AT&T Park