To support their latest studio album 'Mylo Xyloto', the Chris Martin-fronted band are going to kick off the tour in April next year.
Coldplay are back on the road in an effort to support their latest studio album "Mylo Xyloto". The band will travel across North America starting April 17, 2012 and will bring the tour opener to Edmonton, AB at Rexall Place.
The "Fix You" hitmakers are set to have 21 shows in the country and have announced only half of them. Tickets for the upcoming tour are scheduled to go on general sale beginning Saturday, December 17 at 10 A.M. (local time). Tickets for the two L.A. Bowl shows in May, however, will not be made available for purchase until January 2012.
As a warm-up, They will appear on the first-ever 90-minute episode of the world's longest-running live music TV series, "Austin City Limits". They will help celebrate the end of the year as part of "Coldplay New Year's Eve: An Austin City Limits Special".
Additionally, the band fronted by Gwyneth Paltrow's husband Chris Martin are going to visit "The Graham Norton Show" on December 9 and "The X Factor" finale on December 11. They will rock "Radio 2 In Concert" for BBC Radio 2 on December 15 as well.
This band last hit the road in 2010 for four live concerts in South America before moving north to play four other shows in Mexico. They never completely removed themselves from the spotlight though since they continued to play sporadically at events and festivals throughout the rest of the year.
- Apr 17 - Edmonton, AB at Rexall Place
- Apr 18 - Calgary, AB at Scotiabank Saddledome
- Apr 20 - Vancouver, BC at Rogers Arena
- Apr 24 - Portland, OR at Rose Garden Arena
- Apr 25 - Seattle, WA at KeyArena
- Apr 27 - San Jose, CA at HP Pavilion At San Jose
- May 01 - Los Angeles, CA at Hollywood Bowl
- May 02 - Los Angeles, CA at Hollywood Bowl
- Jun 22 - Dallas, TX at American Airlines Center
- Jun 25 - Houston, TX at Toyota Center
- Jun 28 - Tampa, FL at St. Pete Times Forum
- Jun 29 - Miami, FL at American Airlines Arena
- Jul 02 - Atlanta, GA at Philips Arena
- Jul 05 - Philadelphia, PA at Wells Fargo Center
- Jul 08 - Washington, DC at Verizon Center
- Jul 23 - Toronto, ON at Air Canada Centre
- Jul 26 - Montreal, QC at Bell Centre
- Jul 29 - Boston, MA at TD Garden
- Aug 03 - East Rutherford, NJ at Izod Center
- Aug 07 - Chicago, IL at United Center
- Aug 11 - St. Paul, MN at Xcel Energy Center