Home > Movie > N > National Treasure 3 > Comments

National Treasure 3

Action, Adventure

TBA 2016

Jon Turteltaub

Nicolas Cage

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  N/A    Readers  5 of 5 [Rate It]

All I can say I have heard its supposed to be about the lost Roanoke colony which has the American history in it, also they could bring back Helen Mirren since here character knows Native American language and history. All in all I am all for NT3 but if they don't bring Helen Mirren I don't know what to think, shes even stated she would love to do it again, Jon Voight said he can't wait to work with again... so what? They left us hanging Page 47 what is that about, Emily and Patrick together or not together again? I say together and Riley with that girl what are we to think. They have contract for four movies they have to fill us in and they have to fill us in now!

posted by HelenMirrenFanGirl on Aug 14, 2010 11:24:20

cant wait to see the next of the wonderful national treasure series

posted by 7890 on Jul 18, 2010 01:16:18

Do not give up movies Nick--have been a faithful follower since "Raising Arizona"..Luv ya' and your Charisima!

posted by Brysaca on Jul 08, 2010 11:14:13

@ Sean Not necessarily. I could see them making both movies about the Fountain of Youth. Maybe even a nod to the PotC 4 movie in NT 3. I can conceive the character of Gates making a remark or finding a map or diary about the Fountain of Youth being sought by a not so well known pirate named "Jack Sparrow" :lol: Though I do like the idea of it being about Atlantis a lot more appealing. How they could pull that off though is something else since Atlantis is supposed to be lying somewhere deep in the Atlantic. But we have to think about the title when conjecturing as to what the movie would be about. It's called "National Treasure" not "International Treasure" or "World Treasure." So we have to fall back to an America based lore or folktale. Just my 2 cents on the subject. Can't wait to see it!

posted by Lighthawk Demon on Jul 07, 2009 09:35:05

I have the first 2 films at home & I can't wait for the 3rd installment of what is going to be another great movie. Certainly 1 of greatest films ever made in my opinion.

posted by Reagan on May 07, 2009 03:01:13

this movie will be awesome

posted by mw1102 on Apr 13, 2009 07:38:00

is Justin bartha and nicolas cage going to be in the 3rd national treasure

posted by national treasure 3 on Oct 06, 2008 03:53:17

best movie series ever made on earth, im pumped for the release in 2011

posted by young gritz on Oct 05, 2008 06:36:34

SO I'M ASSUMING THAT IF PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4 WILL BE ABOUT THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH, THEN NATIONAL TREASURE 3 WILL BE ABOUT ATLANTIS?. I DON'T THINK THAT TWO DISNEY MOVIES, ONE COMING OUT IN 2010, AND THEN THE NEXT ONE COMING OUT IN 2011 CANT REALLY BE ABOUT THE SAME SUBJECT!, NOW CAN THEY!.

posted by sean on Sep 27, 2008 10:27:44

I THINK I MIGHT HAVE RECENTLY READ SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET, ON A MOVIE WEBSITE, THAT NATIONAL TREASURE 3, WILL ACTUALLY BE CALLED NATIONAL TREASURE 3: PAGE 47, AND IT'LL HAVE TO DO WITH INFORMATION ON THAT PAGE, FROM THE SECOND MOVIE, SHOWS SOMETHING ON IT ABOUT EITHER THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH OR ATLANTIS!=), SIMUAR TO WHAT PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4 WILL BE ABOUT WHEN IT COMES OUT IN MAY 2011 !!!....

posted by sean on Sep 26, 2008 07:02:29