My Super Psycho Sweet 16 Comments

My Super Psycho Sweet 16

Horror, Thriller

October 23, 2009 (TV Premiere)

Jacob Gentry

Julianna Guill, Lauren McKnight, Matt Angel, Chris Zylka, Maia Osman

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  N/A    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

loved it just saw the secand fuck ya does her sister turn crazy thou

posted by supergurrl on Oct 31, 2010 12:09:26

how d fuck did her dad get out of jail...

posted by izz on Oct 29, 2010 05:39:41

alsome dont turn into your dad and if u do that will be hell

posted by makayla on Oct 26, 2010 09:39:36

LOVE GORY STUFF!!!!!! AWESOME MOVIE !!!!:)

posted by its barbie bitch !!! on Oct 25, 2010 09:59:26

i kinda actually think my super psycho sweet 16 1 is better than the 2nd one.but i think that girl alex in the second one is going to be the killer cuz her parentz died and after she looked FREAKY!!!!!!!

posted by nicki minaj lover on Oct 25, 2010 09:57:01

the movie is funny the way they die but just tooo violent its like parNORMAL ACTIVITY 2 AND I SAW THE MOVIE IT IS CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!

posted by jjoctober19 on Oct 25, 2010 09:52:07

it's called don't ask by blood red shoes :)

posted by emy on Oct 21, 2010 11:15:49

Hey do u guys know what the songs called in the commercial of my super psycho sweet 16 2 when it comes up on mtv??

posted by Baby G <3 on Oct 17, 2010 06:06:19

NVM its Miss Murder by AFI, had the parts mixed up srryy =)

posted by the right answer on Oct 08, 2010 04:12:02

its Thrice- the exile i think leah,,, btw i luv this movie! she was like "daddy is that you?" i felt tears well up in my eyes but everything else is soo epic

posted by leah\'s answer on Oct 08, 2010 04:03:56

There will be a sequal I think they just finnished filming it. I think it will come out around Halloween like the last one

posted by Brittney on Aug 02, 2010 03:07:25

does anyone know the song that plays after she walks out of the party at the end and steals the car?

posted by leah on Jun 29, 2010 03:45:38

AWSOME MOVIE ... BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!

posted by fried chicken on May 26, 2010 10:57:37

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by miohyyijghkljh on May 26, 2010 10:56:41

LOVE IT! AMAZING! BEST MOVIE EVER! WATCH IT ALL THE TIME ON Y DVR! :D

posted by Unknown on May 21, 2010 10:12:05

I wood watch this 24/7 if I cood!!!

posted by ILuvDisMovi!! on May 21, 2010 07:53:07

the song that is playing in the hallway is called "put cha in your place - cotty" but, you can't find it anywhere on the internet to download it... but, you could youtube it.

posted by bee on May 04, 2010 08:22:50

is this movie comming out on dvd let me know!!!!XD

posted by Rich on Feb 09, 2010 09:52:53

i love the movie and the them of it being a sweet 16 that was alsome the cast was grate my favorite carictor had to have been madason=)

posted by Rich on Feb 08, 2010 09:59:50

i loveee this movie, but the ending makes mee wonder if Skye will become like her dad.? like the beginning says that there were mental sickness stuff throught their family soo, i really think she'd be like him.

posted by koriii on Feb 06, 2010 11:13:22

i hear there making a squel, like maybe skye becomes liek her dad, or charlie rodder comes back XD

posted by Skye on Jan 27, 2010 08:38:14

i love this movie it was great. but does anyone know when it comes out on dvd?

posted by valval on Jan 09, 2010 10:14:01

This movie was alright. The main actress, Lauren McKnight was so good in it. BTW: Skye leaves Madison to be killed because her attitude wouldn't even try to be decently alright. In the begining it is revealed that the Rotter family has a problem with mental health so she could be going crazy too. And, to all of you who are claiming that your "evil," sitting at home, commenting on a lame review site does not insinuate that you are "Evil."

posted by Miss. Meurtre on Dec 03, 2009 08:51:11

I love horror films i am made of horror i would love to be in a horror movie i am so evil!

posted by Horror Fan/Micheal M on Nov 24, 2009 01:04:46

i really liked this movie but i wanted lily to survive she wasnt doing any thing wrong like madison and the other bitches were she is cool and hot the following people i liked sky,lily,sky's bff,and briggs sky because shes not the bitch. skys bff because well idk about him. lily because she was hot and not being mean to sky like those other people were. briggs because hes a cool guy he liked sky more than madison thats great. so it was a great movie

posted by cody w on Nov 18, 2009 07:45:03

I loved this movie...such a good premise for a slasher film (who wouldn't want to see these spoiled brats get cut up?), and they did a good job of keeping it short, sweet and action-packed. Lots of gore, too for a TV movie! Also, I really liked the soundtrack, lots of good tunes, especially "Put the Candle Back" by Electric Owls (that's the song playing while Madison, Olivia and Chloe get ready for the party)

posted by darci on Nov 11, 2009 03:48:53

sorry if you can't read it. This site won't let me space the songs out

posted by afrikaanPRIDE on Nov 01, 2009 12:31:54

posted by afrikaanPRIDE on Nov 01, 2009 12:31:04

Here's the list of songs that played in the movie. I'm not sure if they're right. I got them off of another site. Chumbawamba - Tubthumping Limp Bizkit - Nookie Denali - Roller Nonstop Music - Military Parade The Coast - Circles The Coast - All Farewells Arizona - Diventa Blue The Coast - Evening's heights War Stories - Because I Love You Cotty - Put Cha In Ya Place Electric Owls - Put, the Candle, Back! Adrift Da Belle - DUN-EZ (Keep Workin' Baby) Awesome New Republic - We Are Glowing Light The Actions - The Real Thing Naira - Fly Hustle, Fresh, Grind The DNC - The Way U Like It The Honor Roll - Birthday War Stories - TV The All-American Rejects - The Wind Blows Electric Valentine - Beat Drop Boom Bip and Charlie White - We Love To Shop (Teen Dance Remix) The Lab - Bionic Hand Awesome New Republic - Florida Naira - Countdown Thrice - Wood & Wire Andrew Wyatt, Pontus Winnberg - Plastic Jungle Something About Vampires and Sluts - Burning Bridges Fight Like Apes - Lend Me Your Face AFI - Miss Murder Thrice - In Exile

posted by afrikaanPRIDE on Nov 01, 2009 12:29:07

when the girl is passing out the invetations what song plays?

posted by trappstar on Oct 29, 2009 08:57:31

it was alright. i thought it was going to be really cheesy but it was alright. not something i would buy

posted by mmmlmorrison on Oct 29, 2009 07:47:32

da movie was ight in ma opinion...but i think dey cuda made da killin scenes a bit bettr...n more realistic. da one thing i really liked was da song at da VERY end wen da creds was rollin...anyone kno da name?

posted by misslucious5652 on Oct 29, 2009 04:03:42

it waz awesome. like 4 real i loved it.i also loved duh music it rocked.

posted by cynthia on Oct 29, 2009 02:12:29

i was channel surfing and it happened to be on. i left it because it looked kinda good. loved the movie. wish there would be a sequel. i want to know what happens to skye. :)

posted by babygrl91g on Oct 28, 2009 11:47:54

it was actually pretty well done and a great twist at the end! it was not very scary at all but definitely a thrill to watch. much better than i expected it to be. (:

posted by annabelle on Oct 27, 2009 08:30:50

wat the name of the song when kein dies it awesome... btw i love the movie it is the besssst

posted by gigglez luvs on Oct 27, 2009 03:45:18

this movie was excelent!!!!!! sum of da parts i skipped out on, but its very suspensful and at the end theres a suprise

posted by luluzimmermanlovr on Oct 25, 2009 12:15:51

I LOVED IT ! I WANT THEM TO MAKE MORE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!

posted by huggs76832 on Oct 25, 2009 08:34:53

i loved it. I think the characters were well picked. Had a good story. The ending gave you something to think about and wasn't to gory or scary. It was just perfect. I definitely recommend this movie.

posted by hotty245 on Oct 25, 2009 08:24:45

Yeah,my reaction to the movie was like most of the following comments. I thought it was really good, especially the end, Madison got what she deserved. The only thing i didn't like was how they ended the movie off. I wanted to know what went on between Skye and Briggs. :) Make more movies!!

posted by hallie on Oct 25, 2009 06:36:50

whats the name of the song thats playing when the 3 bitches are walking down the hall handing out invitations??

posted by chief_420 on Oct 25, 2009 05:43:43

It was in between great and horrible...It wasn't the best, but it was surely up there. I keep watching it over and over again, not because it's a great movie, but because i unfortunately have no life:( hahaha I wasn't kidding, I really have NO LIFE!!!

posted by aceley2728 on Oct 25, 2009 04:23:49

I saw this movie the day it came out. And I must say that I was very happy that I got to see it. It was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I don't wanna give anything away but you need to see it! Find it when it cmes out on video or Tivo it, you have to see this

posted by kyaman on Oct 25, 2009 04:16:35

I can say that the movie was really good and i would like to watch it round holloween next year. The chick played her freaky character perfectly and i really enjoyed how the guy proved his love by saving her from her own father...EXCELLENT!!!

posted by Glenn Hayes on Oct 25, 2009 03:38:32

the movie was surprising good but i HATED Madison and whats up with Sky going all evil @ the end?

posted by rawrr? on Oct 25, 2009 02:16:19

damn i thought this movie was gunna suckk 2 but it was very good 4 a mtv original

posted by idkk on Oct 25, 2009 02:13:49

I hated it. The slasher scenes were so gay , and I just wanted madisons face to get smashed in.

posted by OctoberShade on Oct 25, 2009 01:16:11

I just happened to be channel surfing and came across this movie. I didnt even know it was a spin off until i saw the title. But watching the frist 10 minutes had me hooked.

posted by Xen3238 on Oct 24, 2009 10:18:57

GREAT MOVIEEE WATCH IT AGAIIN

posted by ale on Oct 24, 2009 08:36:09

i thought it was great better then i thought it was going to be i recommend you see it

posted by ale on Oct 24, 2009 08:35:25

It was pretty good. I recomend for people to watch it

posted by David Garcia on Oct 24, 2009 03:34:24

I was seriously expecting this movie to be terrible and really cheesy, but it was surprisingly pretty good. The story line was well put together, and the camera angles and editing were amazing. It wasn't the scariest movie ever, but it gave me chills for sure. I definitely recommend this movie to anyone looking for a good scare.

posted by hotmess81109 on Oct 24, 2009 03:12:40