Will Ferrell Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Will Ferrell
> Will Ferrell Trivia
- Famous as : Comedian
- Birth Name : John William Ferrell
- Birth Date : July 16, 1967
- Birth Place : Irvine, California, USA
- Spouse : Viveca Paulin (Swedish actress, since 12-Aug-00)
- Claim to Fame : As Frank Ricard in "Old School" (2003)
- Ranked 1st in Forbes' annual list of Hollywood's Most Overpaid Stars in 2009.
- Has become the first "SNL" member to earn a Golden Globe nomination when he received the honor in 2006.
- Landed on the 17th rank of Entertainment Weekly's The 50 Smartest People in Hollywood list.
- Is a member of an adult soccer league playing at Santa Monica's Crossroads School for Arts and Sciences.
- Bears a surgical scar on his upper right abdomen from a surgery for pyloric stenosis, a condition that causes frequent vomiting, he had as a baby.
- Once admitted that one of his favorite films is "Patton" (1970).
- Joined Leslie Bibb, his co-star in "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby", posing for the cover of Stuff magazine for its August 2006 issue.
- He and wife Viveca Paulin were on May 19, 2007 bestowed "The 2007 Viking Prize" by the Swedish School of Los Angeles.
- Included in GQ magazine's 11th annual Men of the Year list (November 2006).
- Made a cameo appearance in his fellow Frat Pack members' movies, "Starsky & Hutch" (2004) and "Wedding Crashers" (2005).
- Ranked the 74th in Entertainment Weekly's Must List issued in 2004.
- Gained the 51st rank in Premiere Magazine's Power 100 List in 2004 and escalated to the 38th by 2005.
- Contributed his voice for the radio commercial of Miller Beer in 2001.
- Was the highest paid cast member of "Saturday Night Live" (1975) in 2001 with a salary of more than $350,000.
- Was the one who yelled "Ernie, you're the man!" in the background during the final bowling match scene between Bill Murray and Woody Harrelson's characters in "Kingpin" (1996).
- Displayed his famous impersonation of George W. Bush on an Internet advertisement for America Coming Together.
- Had worked as a valet parking man at Newport Beach's Meridien Hotel, a bank teller, and also as Santa Claus at a mall in Pasadena for 5 weeks with Chris Kattan as his elf sidekick before his career took off.
- Formed Simpatico, a mock performance artist troupe which often appeared in local comedy clubs.
- Helped boosting the sale of senior class t-shirts during his high school study through witty announcements over the public access system which led him to be selected as the regular announcer by the school's principal.
- Preferred taking dancing class to entering acting school in his younger years.
- Was the 3rd Funniest Person in America according to Entertainment Weekly.
- Has been a member of the Delta Tau Delta Fraternity.
- Participated in the New York City and Boston Marathons together with his wife.
- Was a good scholar and athlete in high school.