Sarah Brightman Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Sarah Brightman
> Sarah Brightman Trivia
- Famous as : Classical crossover singer
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : August 14, 1960
- Birth Place : Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, UK
- Spouse : Andrew Graham-Stewart (Tangerine Dreams manager, 1978 - September 1983), Andrew Lloyd Webber (composer, 22 March 1984 - June 1990)
- Claim to Fame : Album "Time to Say Goodbye" (1997)
- Her duet with KISS' Paul Stanley in "I Will Be With You" is used as the theme song of 10th Pokemon motion picture, Pokemon: The Rise of Darkrai.
- Partnered with English cricketer Mark Butcher in BBC One reality show Just the Two of Us and finish third in 2007.
- Was among the top 10 most popular British performers in the U.S. in 2000 and 2001.
- Cited that her personal influences include '60s and '70s musicians and artists such as David Bowie and Pink Floyd.
- Often deploys different voices in one song, mostly pop and classical.
- Has three-octave vocal range that extends to an E above Soprano C.
- Suffered two miscarriages but said that she has decided to accept her fate not as a mother.
- Her father committed suicide in 1992.
- Had studied vocal with Elizabeth Hawes, head of the Trinity Music College in London, and later with Ellen Faul of Juilliard and David Romano.
- Attended the same school as actor Nigel Havers.
- Modeled for Woolworth jeans, Dior, and Vogue while still teens.
- Is the oldest of six children.