Freddy Rodriguez Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Freddy Rodriguez
> Freddy Rodriguez Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : January 17, 1975
- Birth Place : Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Spouse : Elsie Rodriguez (since 1996)
- Claim to Fame : As Federico Diaz on HBO's "Six Feet Under" (2001)
- His son, Giancarlo Rodriguez played his son, Julio, in "Six Feet Under" (2001).
- Directed a short drama titled "In Your Eyes" in 1999.
- Appeared in famous plays, such as "To Kill a Mockingbird", "The Crucible", "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and "The Lottery" back in his high school days.
- Enjoys his involvement in organizations that support arts in public schools. He campaigns about the importance of reaching dreams and the pleasure of working in arts to high school students.