Boosie Badazz Apologizes to His Kids After Arrest by Federal Agents

Just as his ongoing gun case got dismissed, the 'Wipe Me Down' rapper seems to have landed himself in another legal trouble with his arrest outside of a San Diego courtroom.

AceShowbiz - Boosie Badazz was full of regrets. Shortly after news broke out that he got arrested outside of a San Diego courtroom by federal agents, the "Wipe Me Down" rapper, who was formerly known as Lil Boosie, took his time to publicly express his apology to his children.

On Wednesday, June 14, the 40-year-old spitter tweeted, "I WANNA TAKE THIS TIME TO APOLOGIZE TO MY KIDS." He went on to add, "IM SORRY AND I LOVE YALL FOREVER." At the end of his tweet, he added a folded hands emoji. He, however, did not specify the reason behind his public declaration.

Boosie Badazz tweet

Boosie Badazz expressed his apology to his kids following arrest.

Boosie's tweet was quickly flooded with comments. In its replies section, one surprised user asked, "N***a we don't know what you talking about." Another, on the other hand, complained, "Man you always say that and do the same s**t and go back to Jail," whereas a third reminded, "Bruh just built an entire city in his yard to smh."

While many were left puzzled, a few sent their support for Boosie. One in particular replied, "Boosie We love you Boss Man.. Your strength will get you through this. We need you, the world needs you. Stay strong Bro from the TRIBE." Another additionally penned, "Keep ya head up."

Earlier that day, Boosie was revealed by a spokesperson for the San Diego County District Attorney's office to have been arrested by federal agents. TMZ reported that the rapper attended a court for his ongoing gun case on June 14, weeks after he was found with two handguns.

While Boosie's gun case got dismissed, federal agents were waiting for him outside of the courtroom. It was still unclear what was the cause of the "Out Here Grindin" rapper's arrest this time around.

Still, Boosie's representative has confirmed his arrest and released a statement to XXL magazine. "Boosie asks for prayers as he deals with this unfortunate circumstance in his life. He hopes that he can rejoin his family soon and knows that God got him," the statement read.

A few days before his arrest, Boosie showed his support for fellow artist YNW Melly by attending the latter's first day of double murder trial. On June 12, he was reported to have stayed in the courtroom until lunch break. He also shared an Instagram video of him seemingly walking to the courtroom along with a caption that read, "@ynwmelly TRIAL!!!! Opening Day."

You can share this post!

You might also like
Related Posts