OTF Doodie Lo on Winning $11M Defamation Lawsuit Against FTN Bae: 'My Truth Coming to Light'
Instagram
Celebrity

The rapper's name was cleared in a Broward County, Florida court on Tuesday, February 28, more than a year after his ex-girlfriend accused him of sexually abusing her 5-year-old son.

AceShowbiz - Doodie Lo has broken his silence after winning an $11 million defamation lawsuit against FTN Bae. The OTF member, who was previously accused by his ex of sexually abusing her 5-year-old son, reacted to his legal victory in an interview with Hot97.

Asked what the win means for him, the rapper said, "It means my truth coming to light and [there is] justice for me and all the others who are innocent and falsely accused." He added, "What people aren't talking about is all the others she accused of assaulting her son. She called the police on me, her child's step-grandfather, a football coach, a music producer, a random guy during her child's recess period, a neighbor, and someone else at [a] football practice. All this is public records."

"It doesn't add up clearly. The neighbor and the football director called the police on her first and that's why she had outstanding warrants for perjury," he added. "I think she really [needs] help and has a mental illness because I don't understand why [she's] tryna ruin [people's] lives. I don't think this has anything to do with any of us. I think she has a serious mental illness and we just crossed paths with her at the wrong time."

Doodie went on to note that he's "getting back into what's important to me" after winning the case. He said he wants to focus more on his "family and music." He further elaborated, "All I can do is keep pushing forward and living my truth."

Doodie's name was cleared in a Broward County, Florida court on Tuesday, February 28. FTN Bae, who brought up the wild allegations against the emcee back in October 2021, has since been arrested for perjury.

You can share this post!

You might also like
Related Posts