AceShowbiz - Lil Xan was supposed to hit the stage at The Pageant in St. Louis on Wednesday, October 10. However, the venue and promoters were forced to pull the plug after someone uploaded a video of himself threatening to attack the rapper if he went through with the gig.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the man could be seen shooting bullets into a lake as he made some threats to Xan. The man allegedly captioned the clip, "Lil Xan said he wants a fade with me. I'M COMING TO YO OWN SHOW TO SMACK TF OUT OF YOU TOMORROW OCT 10 AT @thepageantstl." He later posted a picture of him holding what appeared to be AK-47s, captioning it, "hi Lil Xan see ya later at your show."
The identity of the man is still unknown, but report suggested that he was a producer and artist who had beef with Xan over money he was owed.
The venue later confirmed that the show was canceled due to "unforeseen circumstances," though it was reported that the footage left the promoters feeling uncomfortable moving forward with the show. Meanwhile, St. Louis police department had no information to offer because no reports had been made regarding the threat.
A representative for Xan also confirmed the cancellation in a statement. "It is our top priority, including the promoters and venue to ensure safety at every show," the rep said, confirming that the case had been resolved internally. Thus, fans didn't have to worry about possible gun attack at future shows. "This was an old situation that has been taken care of internally. There is no reason to fear safety at any of Lil Xan's shows moving forward."
Fortunately, Xan was able to perform in Cincinnati on the following day safe and sound.