Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Jen Harley Look Loved Up in Fourth of July Photo After Her Arrest

The on-/off-couple spent July 4th together after she was arrested for allegedly throwing punches at the 'Jersey Shore' alum and dragging him with her car.

AceShowbiz - Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Jen Harley's volatile relationship had a nice turn on Fourth of July. The on-/off-couple reunited in New Jersey to spend July 4th together following her arrest for alleged domestic battery on the reality TV star in late June.

On Wednesday, the "Jersey Shore Family Vacation" star shared on his Instagram Story a selfie with his baby mama. Using an Independence Day-themed filter, they snuggled close to each other as they puckered up to the camera. "Happy Independence Day," he wrote on the snap.

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Jen Harley on Independence Day

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Jen Harley snuggle to each other on Fourth of July after her arrest.

Ronnie previously posted a picture of their 3-month-old daughter Ariana Sky as they're getting ready to travel to New Jersey. The little girl looked adorable in a gray outfit and wearing glittering sneakers as she's put on a car seat.

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro's daughter Ariana Sky

Ronnie shares a picture of his daughter Ariana as they're ready to travel to New Jersey.

The couple's reunion comes a day after the Clark County District Attorney's Office confirmed there was "insufficient evidence" to prosecute Jen following their heated argument during a ride home from a barbeque in Las Vegas on June 24.

During the incident, Jen allegedly threw punches at her on-/off-boyfriend. Ronnie asked her to pull over and let him out of the car. She stopped, but when Ronnie tried getting out and got caught in his seatbelt, Jen started driving away, dragging Ronnie briefly. He reportedly suffered minor injuries to the mouth and arm as well as road rash.

Their daughter Ariana was in the car at the time in the back seat. Jen was arrested on one count of misdemeanor domestic battery, but was released from the Clark County Detention Center on the following day after posting the $3,000 bail. The baby girl was taken care by a family friend after that altercation, but the parents were reunited with their daughter on Sunday, July 1.

You can share this post!

Related Posts