Prosecutors Reviewing Sexual Assault Allegation Against Sylvester Stallone
WENN/Hugh Dillon
Celebrity

Santa Monica Police have handed out the case, which relates to an alleged incident in the city in the 1990s, to L.A. County District Attorney's Office.

AceShowbiz - A sexual assault allegation against Sylvester Stallone has been sent to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office for review.

Santa Monica Police had been investigating the allegation, which relates to an alleged incident in the city in the 1990s, since it was made in November, and they turned over the case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office on Wednesday, June 13, spokesman Greg Risling confirmed to multiple outlets.

Stallone's lawyer Martin Singer denied the allegation to CNN on Wednesday.

"My client categorically denies the allegations," Singer said. "It's outrageous that the DA's office and PD would announce this information because it makes the public think that there's something there."

He added that the woman who filed the complaint with the Santa Monica police had a consensual relationship with Stallone in the 1980s, and said, "It's not appropriate to try to ruin someone by doing this."

Stallone's representatives were previously forced to deny another sexual assault story last year, after the actor was accused of forcing a 16-year-old girl to have sex with him and his bodyguard in a Las Vegas hotel room in 1986.

"This is a ridiculous, categorically false story," his spokeswoman Michelle Bega said in November. "No one was ever aware of this story until it was published... At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter."

You can share this post!

Related Posts