Aziz Ansari Is Accused of Sexual Assault - See His Response
Celebrity

The Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning actor says in a statement, 'I took her words to heart and responded privately after taking the time to process what she had said.'

AceShowbiz - Aziz Ansari is the latest male celebrity who has been accused of sexual assault. A female photographer claims that the "Master of None" star and creator pressured her into sex after a date in Manhattan September last year.

Talking to Babe, the 23-year-old Brooklyn photographer, identified as Grace, said that she met the Golden Globe Award-winning actor at an Emmy after-party in Los Angeles. Grace said that she and Aziz grabbed a dinner at an oyster bar before they headed back to his Tribeca apartment.

"In a second, his hand was on my breast," she revealed to the site. Grace further revealed that during the encounter, they were engaged in intimate act, including oral sex and digital penetration.

Grace also added that the Emmy-winning actor physically pulled her hand towards his penis. "He probably moved my hand to his d**k five to seven times," she claimed. "He really kept doing it after I moved it away."

"It was 30 minutes of me getting up and moving and him following and sticking his fingers down my throat again," she continued. "It was really repetitive. It felt like a f***ing game."

Grace revealed that "most of my discomfort was expressed in me pulling away and mumbling. I know that my hand stopped moving at some point." She went on saying, "I stopped moving my lips and turned cold." She said that she "was physically giving off cues that I wasn't interested," but she didn't know whether Aziz "noticed the cues," or if he did, "it was ignored."

According to Grace, Aziz repeatedly asked her, "Where do you want me to f**k you?" Grace, meanwhile, didn't want to do it at all. "I wasn't really even thinking of that, I didn't want to be engaged in that with him. But he kept asking, so I said, 'Next time.' And he goes, 'Oh, you mean second date?' and I go, 'Oh, yeah, sure,' and he goes, 'Well, if I poured you another glass of wine now, would it count as our second date?' " she said.

A screenshot of text message between Grace and Aziz was also revealed. Grace told him how his behavior that night made her "uneasy," adding, "It may have seemed okay. But I didn't feel good at all. All day I've been playing it over, I'm realizing how much it affected me. I want to make sure you're aware so maybe the next girl doesn't have to cry on the ride home."

Aziz replied the text by saying, "It would never be my intention to make you or anyone feel the way you described. Clearly, I misread things in the moment and I'm truly sorry."

After Grace made the allegation, Aziz issued a statement on Sunday, January 14 in which he said that he "took her words to heart." He confirmed that they did engage in sexual activity, "which by all indications was completely consensual."

He continued in his statement, "The next day, I got a text from her saying that although 'it may have seemed okay,' upon further reflection, she felt uncomfortable. It was true that everything did seem okay to me, so when I heard that it was not the case for her, I was surprised and concerned. I took her words to heart and responded privately after taking the time to process what she had said."

Aziz concluded, "I continue to support the movement that is happening in our culture. It is necessary and long overdue."

You can share this post!

Related Posts