Jay-Z Receives Death Threat From George Zimmerman Over Trayvon Martin Documentary


Jay-Z Receives Death Threat From George Zimmerman Over Trayvon Martin Documentary


However, plenty of supporters come to Jay's defense, including fellow hip-hop artist Snoop Dogg, after the controversial gunman threatened the father of three with violence.
Jay-Z has received a death threat from controversial gunman George Zimmerman. According to a report from The Blast, Zimmerman is threatening to "beat Jay-Z" and feed him to "an alligator" after claiming a production team on an upcoming Trayvon Martin documentary produced by the hip-hop star "harassed" his family.

Zimmerman, who gunned down 17-year-old Trayvon in February 2012, said he has a score to settle with Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, since the rapper's production team began filming a new documentary on the case. He claimed the film crew made unannounced visits to the homes of his parents and an uncle in Florida, noting Jay-Z and EP Michael Gasparro indirectly "harassed" his family.

"I know how to handle people who f**k with me," Zimmerman said on Saturday, December 16, adding, "I have since February 2012." He said he's holding the "Empire State of Mind" spitter and the executive producer responsible for harassing his family, adding that "anyone who f***s with my parents will be fed to an alligator."

Zimmerman reportedly also complained over money he claimed had been paid to his ex-wife for her participation in the documentary. He added Jay-Z's production company had refused to pay the 34-year-old's parents and other family members for their participation whose involvement in the project remained unclear.

Jay-Z is producing a six-part documentary called "Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story", which is based on attorney Lisa Bloom's book "Suspicion Nation". The project will chronicle the very short life of Martin, his fatal shooting on February 26, 2012, and Zimmerman's acquittal the following year.

Neither Jay-Z nor Gasparro has commented on the threat. But the husband of Beyonce Knowles has plenty of supporters come to his defense, including fellow hip-hop artist Snoop Dogg who fired back on Zimmerman via Instagram. "If one hair on jays hair is touched that's when the revolution will b televised," so the 46-year-old wrote. "We one, and to thank the system, let the B***h a** muthaf***a get away with murder try it again. Trayvon Martin Gone but not forgotten."




MORE FROM NEWS
Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

  random image