Britney Spears is back with her ninth studio album "Glory". The 34-year-old singer's album, which is scheduled to be released on August 26, features tracks "Make Me..." featuring G-Eazy, "Private Show", "Clumsy" and "Do You Wanna Come Over?".
"Make Me..." was released on July 14. It was followed by a music video directed by Randee St. Nicholas on August 5. The music video for "Make Me..." was initially helmed by David LaChapelle, but it was scrapped in favor of a tamer concept. The song has so far peaked at No. 17 on Billboard Hot 100 and No. 20 on the Mainstream Top 40 chart.
Following the August 26 release of "Glory", Britney is set to deliver the first live performance of "Make Me..." at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards along with G-Eazy. This will mark her return to the VMAs after nine years.
In a video announcing her upcoming VMAs performance, Britney says in voiceover as an albino Burmese python is seen slithering through her dressing room, "The VMAs don't just give you a stage, they give you a story. Some way of taking a fraction of a second and making it live forever. Before you know it, it's history. Before you know it, it's Britney, b***h."
"Glory" is expected to debut at No. 1 on Billboard 200 next week.
Slumber Party (Feat. Tinashe)
Browse All Video
BRITNEY SPEARS BIO
Lauded as one of the greatest pop singers Hollywood has ever had, Britney Spears embarked on her music career early at her very young age. She performed in local dance revues and sang in her local Baptist church choir. Eager for more, she auditioned for the Disney Channel series "The New Mickey Mouse Club" but failed as she was considered too young to join in the series at that time. » more
- Britney Spears Sold Her Floral Watercolor Painting for $10,000 Nov 08, 2017
- Britney Spears Suffers Nip Slip During 'Piece of Me' Residency in Las Vegas Nov 03, 2017
- Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Schoolgirl Look on Instagram Fashion Show Oct 21, 2017
- Pop Queens Britney Spears and Mariah Carey Hang Out Together, Fans Freak Out Sep 21, 2017
- Britney Spears and BF Sam Asghari Loved Up at Disneyland While Celebrating Her Sons' Birthdays Sep 11, 2017