Born in Texas on August 20, 1992, Demi Lovato is the daughter of Patrick Lovato and Dianna Lovato. She has an older sister named Dallas Lovato. In 1994, her father decided to move to New Mexico after his divorce from Dianna. A year later, her mother married Eddie DeLaGarza and Demi's new family expanded when her younger sister, Madison DeLaGarza, was born.
Browse All Video
DEMI LOVATO BIO
- Demi Lovato Denies She Breaks Sobriety With Margaritas and Weed Dec 06, 2019
- Demi Lovato Gives Fans Minor Heart Attack With Photo of Her Cradling 'Baby Bump' Nov 21, 2019
- Demi Lovato Debuts New Boyfriend Austin G. Wilson on Instagram Nov 13, 2019
- Demi Lovato on Unhealthy Gym Obsession: It Led Me Down A Darker Path Nov 04, 2019
- Demi Moore Turned Into 'Monster' When She Relapsed, Daughter Says Nov 01, 2019