if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
- Home > Celebrity
> T.I. Trivia
- Famous as : Rapper
- Birth Name : Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.
- Birth Date : September 25, 1980
- Birth Place : Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Spouse : Tameka "Tiny" Cottle (Xscape member, since 30-Jul-10)
- Claim to Fame : Album "Trap Muzik" (2003)
- In October 2010, T.I. helped a suicidal man in Atlanta named Joshua Starks, convincing the man not to go through with jumping from a 22-story building.
- On November 21, 2008, T.I. testified in the murder trial of a member of his entourage and a close friend, Philant Johnson.
- Graced the cover of Complex Magazine for its November 2007 issue.
- Won the Best Rap Solo Performance award at the 49th annual Grammy Awards for "What You Know".
- Shared with Justin Timberlake the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration award at the 49th annual Grammy Awards for their hit "My Love".
- Won the awards for Rap Artist Of The Year, Rap Album Artist Of The Year, Rap Songs Artist Of The Year, and Rap Album Of The Year for "King" at the 2006 Billboard Music Awards.
- Chosen as Male Hip-Hop Artist at the 6th annual BET Awards held June 27th, 2006.
- Was honored the 2005 Lisa Lopez Award for his groundbreaking achievements in music and community service.
- Ranked the 7th "Most Searched Celebrity" on VH1 by June 2006.
- Joined forces with fellow rappers David Banner and Young Jeezy for a 2-day massive food and clothing drive at Atlanta's Club Vision in early September 2005 to help Hurricane Katrina victims.
- Helped Atlanta's V-103 FM to raise fund over $260,000 while also gave personal donation of $50,000 for Hurricane Katrina relief on Labor Day in 2005.
- Sold over three million ringtones of his selected tracks from album "Urban Legend" by 2005.
- Earned nominations in 3 categories of Choice Artist Male, Choice Rap Track, and Choice R&B/Rap Track at the 2005 Teen Choice Awards.
- Performed in front of over 2000 soldiers and their families at Fort Hood Army Base in Killeen, Texas and also signed autographs for them in 2005.
- Ranked 109th on Entertainment Weekly's Must List of People & Things We Love This Summer in 2005.
- Participated in Sweat/Suit Tour together with Nelly and Fat Joe for 3 months in 2005.
- Garnered 4 BET Awards' nominations in 2005 for the categories of Best Male Hip Hop, Best Collaboration, and Viewers Choice Song which he scored two through song "U Don't Know Me" also "Soldier."
- Was mentioned as Best Dirty South Mixtape Artist at Justo's Mixtape Awards held in 2005.
- Granted scholarships for single parent families at the Boys and Girls Clubs by year 2005.
- Collected 4 nominations at the 2005 Vibe Awards in the categories of Club Banger of the Year, Best Rapper, Coolest Collabo, and Best Street Anthem. He won the latter one.
- Was listed on BET's All Shades of Fine: 25 Hottest Men of the Last 25 Years list in 2005
- Got nominated for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album category at the 2005 American Music Awards.
- Was named Most Stylish Male at the 2005 BET Awards.
- Established his own film production company named Grand Hustle Films in 2005.
- Earned 2 nominations at MTV Video Music Awards in 2005: one for the category of Best Rap Video for "U Don't Know Me" while another was for Best Group Video through "Soldier" which he sang together with Destiny's Child and Lil' Wayne.
- Was included in Teen People's list of 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 by 2005.
- Has endorsed for Reebok shoes and Sean John clothing.
- Also has had a feud with fellow rapper Ludacris.
- Had a beef with rapper Lil' Flip over the claim of the title King of the South which led to an album made by a southern DJ entitled "Fight for the Throne" containing his words of hate and insult to Flip and vice versa.
- Is a member of P$C which stands for Pimp Squad Click.
- Was featured on Slim Thug's "3 Kings" and Trick Daddy' "Round Here."
- His most favorite actress is Angela Bassett while his favorite TV shows is "Friends."
- Has collaborated with various notable artists, such as Jermaine Dupri, Twista, Ashanti, Omarion, Amerie, Destiny's Child, and The Game among others.
- Dislikes champagne.
- Owns a construction company with his uncle called New Finish Construction which is dedicated to build and repair houses in Atlanta's less fortunate neighborhoods.
- His song, "Why Be Mad At Me", is a reference to the legal problems he had experienced that led him to be jailed.
- Has actively been involved in social matters through Heal the Hood Foundation.