if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Snoop Dogg Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Snoop Dogg
> Snoop Dogg Trivia
- Famous as : Rapper, actor
- Birth Name : Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr.
- Birth Date : October 20, 1971
- Birth Place : Long Beach, California, USA
- Spouse : Shante Taylor (since 12-Jun-97)
- Claim to Fame : Album "Doggystyle" (1993)
- Having his wax figure unveiled at Madame Tussauds Museum in Las Vegas on April 20, 2009.
- Pleaded guilty to one count of felony possession of a dangerous weapon, stemmed from an arrest at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California, back in September 2006, thus ordered to serve 160 hours of community service (Oct 2007).
- Gave contribution to "The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter" (Oct 2005).
- He, along with several members of his entourage, were put in jail at a West London police station following an altercation at London's Heathrow Airport on April 26, 2006 but soon then released on bail in the following day.
- Once saved from a drive-by shooting while he was riding in a motorcade.
- Is the co-owner of a shoe line called 'The One and Only.'
- Was bestfriend with the late rapper Tupac Shakur.
- Often works together with Dr. Dre and Pharrell Williams from The Neptunes.
- Voted the 7th in Forbes magazine's "Hip-Hop Cash Kings" list in August 2007 with an estimated earning of $17 million by 2006.
- Challanged Oprah in 2007 to sit down in her show and have a healthy debate regarding his obscene rap lyrics.
- Made piece with former rival P. Diddy by appearing on the same stage for 2007 European tour.
- Launched his own range of pet products, including apparel, toys and accessories, named "Snoop Dogg Pet Line", hit the stores just in time for Christmas 2006 and available for pre-order from November 21st through amazon.com.
- Was named the executive producer of XM's classic hip-hop channel, the Rhyme, the channel that has been the home of his exclusive radio show.
- Writes a novel dubbed "Love Don't Live Here No More", hit the stores October 2006 through Atria Books publisher.
- Was a former member of a gang called 'Crips.'
- Banned from entering the United Kingdom for the rest of his life as a result of the riot he and his entourage had caused at London's Heathrow Airport in April 2006.
- 'Snoop Dogg' is a stage name he got from his mother who used to call him 'Snoopy.'
- He featured in Linkin Park's third Project Revolution tour.
- His variety show on MTV was sued by actress Doris Burns for being unfairly edited.
- Snoop held a 'Snooper Bowl' football tournament to raise charities for his 'Save A Life' foundation.
- Nate Dogg and Warren G are his childhood friends.
- He was addicted to drugs and booze.
- He once being called Bigg Snoop Dogg and Snoop Doggy Dogg.
- He is a huge fan of fooball team Pittsburgh Steelers.
- He owns a comedy/variety show 'Doggy Fizzle Televizzle' on MTV.
- He annuls his role as L.J. in "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" (2004).
- A legendary funk bassist as well as member of Parliement-Funkadelic, Bootsy Collins, is his uncle.
- Snoop is coaching his son's football league in California.
- He always puts a cover of his older song on every album.
- Snoop always wears his hair in various braids styles.
- He often adds an 'izz' or 'izzle' sound to the word he is using.