if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Kristin Davis Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Kristin Davis
> Kristin Davis Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Kristin Landen Davis
- Birth Date : February 24, 1965
- Birth Place : Boulder, Colorado, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Charlotte York in the HBO program "Sex and the City" (1998 - 2004)
- Teamed up with U.S. fashion retailer Belk in May 2008 to launch a self-titled clothing line, which was set to hit 126 of Belk's stores starting from fall later that year.
- Auctioned off two VIP tickets to the May 2008 premiere of "Sex and the City" in NYC on eBay in order to raise money for Oxfam America, an international relief and development organization that creates lasting solutions to poverty, hunger and injustice.
- Placed in #42 by Stuff Magazine as "102 Sexiest Women in the World" in 2002.
- Has been recruited as the celebrity representative for KIKIT, a brand of Jordache Enterprises (August 2006).
- Chosen as the World's Most Beautiful Woman in the June 2006 poll conducted by the UK magazine Eve.
- Likes to travel and wants to visit India.
- Becomes the spokesperson of Maybelline.
- Is the best friend of actress Melanie Shatner.
- Was the only of the four other main cast of "Sex and the City" (1998) to make a guest appearance in sitcom "Friends" (1994).
- Enjoys spinning, running, baking and also hiking.
- Likes to listen to a variety of music ranging from Dave Matthews Band, to Brazilian music, to folk music until classics like Mozart's.
- Her weakest subject at school was math.
- Her favorite candy is York Peppermint Patties.
- Opened a yoga studio when she was in Los Angeles and enjoyed doing yoga in her free time.
- Adored the feminist Gloria Steinem when she was a child.
- Played a part in "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" in a community theater when she was ten.