if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Farrah Fawcett Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Farrah Fawcett
> Farrah Fawcett Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Farrah Leni Fawcett
- Birth Date : February 02, 1947
- Birth Place : Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Spouse : Lee Majors (actor, 28-Jul-73 - 16-Feb-82)
- Claim to Fame : As Jill Munroe on TV Series "Charlie's Angels" (1976)
- Voted 2nd in a poll of TV's Sexiest Women Ever compiled by Internet service provider AOL in December 2007, thanks to her character Jill Munroe in TV series "Charlie's Angels".
- Got a special present for her 60th birthday February 2, 2007, which was a cancer-free bill.
- Was diagnosed with intestine tumor and had been undergoing intensive radiation to shrink it (October 2006).
- Was included in the Texas Film Hall of Fame by Dabney Coleman in 2003 for her legendary status either on-screen or off-screen.
- Received $750,000 from TV movie "Silk Hope" (1999).
- Was fined $390 due to the act of shoplifting and trespassing in 1970.
- Was paid $10,000 an episode in "Charlie's Angels" (1976).
- Was a Wella's model in its shampoo advertisement.
- Posed naked for Playboy at the age of 48 in December 1995.
- Her Broadway debut in "Bobbi Boland" ran in such a short time since the play was closed after seven previews at New York's Cort Theatre.
- Teamed up with sculptor Keith Edmier to present a range of nude statues as the part of a new exhibition at the Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The artworks were inspired by Edmier's childhood obsession with the actress.
- Her sequence in a skimpy PVC jumpsuit was thrown away from "Saturn 3" (1980) although it had already been shot.
- Has been a board member of National Advisory Council for The National Domestic Violence Hot-line.
- Is against domestic violence, participating in related events, such as the Humanitarian Awards in Media and anti-domestic violence panel discussions produced by Show Coalition.
- Is actively involved in charity through the Cancer Society.
- Failed to appear as a cameo in the film version of "Charlie's Angels" (2000) because of unsuccessful negotiations as she insisted to be cast as the voice of the new Charlie.
- Established the Fawcett-Majors Productions with her husband, Lee Majors, in late 1970s.
- Was offered a role in "Foul Play" (1978) which in the end went to Goldie Hawn.
- Is the cousin of Jan Fawcett.