if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Daniel Radcliffe Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Daniel Radcliffe
> Daniel Radcliffe Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Daniel Jacob Radcliffe
- Birth Date : July 23, 1989
- Birth Place : Fulham, London, England, UK
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Harry Potter in "Harry Potter" series
- Being branded "Harry Puffer" by his "Harry Potter" co-stars for having the so-called "20-a-day cigarette habit" (March 2008).
- Gained access to his 20 million pounds fortune by the time he turned 18th on July 23, 2007.
- Ranked 82nd in NW Magazine's survey on the World's Sexiest Men (January 2007).
- Listed by English newspaper The Sun (February 23, 2004) as Britain's 3rd richest teenager behind only Prince Harry Windsor and Charlotte Church, in which he was said to be worth 5 million pounds.
- His favorite book from the "Harry Potter" series is the third, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban."
- Ranked 6th on Forbes Magazine's annual list of Hollywood's Top Earning Stars Under 25 in 2007 with an income estimated at $15 million.
- Bought himself a Fiat Punto, one of the top five green cars in Britain, to celebrate his 18th birthday, which means he gains access to his 23 million pounds fortune (June 2007).
- Placed 8th on Sunday Times Rich List in 2006 with an amazed personal fortune of 14 million pounds.
- Left his hand, foot, and wand prints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on July 8, 2007.
- His favorite colour is green.
- Posed for some decidedly racy shots in the classic stage play "Equus", his stage debut ever where he plays a mentally disturbed boy, Alan Strang.
- His favorite character from "Harry Potter" is Hagrid.
- Is allergic to Choco (Choco MILK).
- Likes diet coke and Hot Chocolate.
- Loves "The Simpsons" and likes WWF.
- He likes Mars Bars.
- His favorite number is 9.
- He likes Nicole Kidman very much and said that "He would kiss her better that Ewan."
- His favorite actors are Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts, Scarlett Johansson and Ben Stiller.
- Supports a charity named Demelza House.
- Doesn't read any articles or reviews about himself or his movies.
- Received the Sir James Carreras Award For Outstanding New Talent for his role in "Harry Potter" at The Variety Club Showbusiness Awards 2002.
- Time Kids named him Voted Person of the Year 2002.
- Was nominated for and won "Best Newcomer" at the Variety Club Award ceremonies (February 2002).
- A fan of Fulham Football Club.
- Can rotate his arm at a 360 degree angle.
- He believes in ghosts.
- Likes to play pranks.
- Enjoys listening to the music of Blur, Muse, The Music, Zwan and Brendan Benson.
- Loves to play Playstation, listen to music, and write. He's very active and energetic and loves to run, enjoys football, and other kind of sports.
- "12 Angry Men" (1957) is the first black & white film he ever saw and is also his favorite film.
- Admits to have never actually seen the film "The Tailor of Panama" (2001) in which he appeared.
- Makes friend with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, his co-stars in "Harry Potter" films.
- Some of his favorite music groups are Stratovarius (Finland), Huey Lewis and The News (USA), and Tom Robinson (England).
- Is a passionate guitar rock music fan. Some of his favorite bands are Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Libertines, Jane's Addiction, Rage Against the Machine, The Strokes, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Plays the bass guitar and once had a bass lesson from "Prisoner of Azkaban" co-star Gary Oldman, whom he idolizes.
- Sometimes being called Dan.
- Made his first on-screen appearance in December 1999, which was as the young David Copperfield in "David Copperfield," the BBC's televised version of the Dickens novel of the same name.
- Has two dogs named Binka and Nugget.
- Is an only child.