if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Cameron Diaz Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Cameron Diaz
> Cameron Diaz Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Cameron Michelle Diaz
- Birth Date : August 30, 1972
- Birth Place : San Diego, California, USA
- Spouse : Benji Madden (Good Charlotte co-founded, since 5-Jan-15)
- Claim to Fame : As Tina Carlyle in "The Mask" (1994)
- Chosen 1st on Forbes' list of Hollywood's Best Paid Actors for the females category, raking in an estimated $50 million between June 1, 2007 through June 1, 2008.
- Included in People magazine's list of The Best Dressed Stars of 2007, credited to have the Best Legs.
- Earned the 8th position in In Touch magazine countdown of top 10 "Best Bottoms In Hollywood" in August 2007.
- Ranked 3rd in In Touch Weekly magazine's Hollywood "Beach Bums" list in 2007.
- Had her figure immortalized in wax at Madame Tussauds in London (February 19, 2008).
- Had her legs chosen as the 4th Hollywood's Sexiest Legs according to a poll conducted by Life & Style Magazine in March 2007.
- Was voted the 3rd Most Unlucky in Love Female in Hollywood by In Touch Weekly Magazine in April 2007.
- Chosen the 2nd Hottest Rock 'N' Roll Girlfriend in a Blender Magazine poll in March 2005.
- Tops Maxim Magazine's 7th annual Hot 100 list of the Most Successful Women of the Year in Film, Television, Music, Sports and Fashion at No. 7 (May 2006).
- Voted the 4th celebrity to have the "Best Legs" in a poll conducted in November 2006 by Lambrini which searched for the sexiest legs for a new fashion campaign with Pretty Polly.
- Included in The Hollywood Reporter's annual list of the Highest-Paid Actresses in Hollywood; ranked 5th in 2006 with $15 million per movie and 3rd in 2007 still with $15 million a movie.
- Ranked 3rd in a list for the Best Dressed Ladies of 2007 compiled by InStyle Magazine.
- Included in Forbes.com list of America's Most Eligible Bachelors, named the Most Eligible Singleton in Los Angeles (August 2007).
- Credited to have the Sexiest Legs in the so-called "What Is Sexy?" list compiled by Victoria's Secret in April 2007.
- Issued an apology on June 24, 2007 to Peru residents for wearing a bag, emblazoned with a red star featuring Mao Zedong's political slogan "Serve the People" printed in Chinese, which to her unknown evoked painful memories to the people.
- Collected a $3 million paycheck for appearing in a commercial for a Japanese cell phone company (February 2007).
- Chosen as Hollywood's Worst Autograph Signer by Autograph Collector's 14th annual survey held in May 2006.
- Has been awarded statutory damages over the illicit sale of topless photos of her taken by photographer John Rutter years before she became an A-list actress (April, 2006).
- Has herself portrayed in Sofia Coppola's "Lost in Translation" (2003) by Anna Faris.
- Good friends with Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu since acting with them in "Charlie's Angels" (2000).
- Has her name mentioned in Bryan Wilson's lyric of "South America" (1998).
- Broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday, August 30, 2003.
- Once said she will only wash her face in Evian spring water.
- Lived with video producer Carlos De La Torre for five years.
- Auditioned for the film "Waking the Dead" (2000/I) but lost the role to Jennifer Connelly.
- Lost the role she auditioned for the film "Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead" (1995) to Gabrielle Anwar.
- Has a reputation for being late.
- Started working as a model at 16.
- Usually called Cami.
- Believes in superstition.
- Cameron and Julia Roberts are the only actresses to join the coveted $20 Million Club.
- She was replaced by Bridgette Wilson in 1995's "Mortal Kombat" over a broken wrist.