Episode PremiereJuly 19, 2011
Show Period2010 - now
Production CompanyAlloy Entertainment, Warner Horizon Television
Cast and Crew
DirectorJ. Miller Tobin
ScreenwriterBryan M. Holdman
- Lucy Hale as Aria Montgomery
- Troian Bellisario as Spencer Hastings
- Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin
- Shay Mitchell as Emily Fields
- Janel Parrish as Mona Vanderwall
- Ian Harding as Ezra Fitz
- Holly Marie Combs as Ella Montgomery
- Chad Lowe as Byron Montgomery
- Keegan Allen
- Tyler Blackburn as Caleb Rivers
- Tammin Sursok as Jenna Marshall
- Torrey Devitto
- Drew Van Acker
- Nia Peeples as Pam Fields
- Laura Leighton as Ashley Marin
- Julian Morris as Wren
The upcoming fashion show is an event that the girls look forward to, so they can move past all the recent dramatic events. Jessica DiLaurentis asks the girls to wear the dresses that Ali was going to wear as a tribute to her daughter. Aria uses the tribute as an opportunity to try to help Jason remember what happened that night by showing him pictures and asking questions. Jason feels like he's being interrogated and angrily storms off.
Spencer overhears her father yelling at Jessica DiLaurentis regarding Jason. Peter will not embellish but tells her to stay away from Jason. Meanwhile, Hanna points out to her father that the reason why he is staying in town is not to be her father figure, but to be around Ashley. He admits to her that she's right.
Meanwhile, Pam talks to Emily about her desire to be with her father and Emily encourages Pam to move to Texas and she will come for the summer once school is over.
At the fashion show, the girls look fantastic while walking the runway. But it turns ugly when "A" sabotages the tribute by hijacking the pictures and the lights making Ali look truly evil in front of everyone.