September 22, 2012 19:33:56 GMT
According to the lawsuit, the actor failed in two things, giving reason of the termination and paying the promised salary.
A former security guard who got fired is suing Nicolas Cage for $115,000. Richard Brun said in his lawsuit that the "National Treasure" actor wrongfully terminated him last year and did not pay the amount of salary promised to him.
According to the new lawsuit, which was filed in Orange County and obtained by TMZ, Brun was hired back in September last year but was fired "without any valid reason" two weeks later. Brun said he was not paid what was promised in his security contract. It was not stated what his duties were.
Brun said he suffered around $115,000 as a result of the crappy employment and is suing Cage at least that amount. The actor has not given a comment on the lawsuit.