The 'Blue Jeans' singer will perform at El Rey Theatre for a three-night stand and will sing at Irving Plaza for four consecutive nights.
After pulling the plug on her SXSW gig and delaying her Australian shows for an indefinite time, Lana Del Rey finally announces L.A. and N.Y. residencies. The Internet meme, who gained backlash for her performance in "Saturday Night Live", will hold the concerts this coming summer.
Del Rey will perform at Los Angeles' El Rey Theatre from June 3 to 5, and will follow up the L.A. gig with four more shows at New York's Irving Plaza from June 7 to 10. A few days later, she will fly to Europe to make live performances at some music festivals including Sonar, Lovebox and Isle of Wight.
For those who can't wait for her concerts in L.A. And N.Y can watch her pre-taped performance on an upcoming "American Idol" results show, which airs Thursday night, March 22. She will perform her viral hit single "Video Games".
- Jun 03 - 05: Los Angeles, CA at El Rey Theatre
- Jun 07 - 10: New York, NY at Irving Plaza
- Jun 15: Barcelona, Spain at Sonar Festival
- Jun 17: London, England at Lovebox Festival
- Jun 22: Isle of Wight, England at Isle of Wight Festival
- Jun 22: London, England at Radio 1's Hackney Weekend 2012
- Jun 27: Tromoy, Arendal, Norway at Hove Festival
- Jun 29: Belfort, France at Les Eurockeennes