September 27, 2011 15:46:23 GMT
In a vanity card, the 'Two and a Half Men' showrunner said that he has so much anger about last year's incident that would be poured out in a tell-all.
There's a chance that people will see Chuck Lorre's side of story in the case of Charlie Sheen being sacked off "Two and a Half Men". In the vanity card that aired at the end of Monday, September 26 night episode, the show's creator seemingly hinted that he would do a tell-all book.
"Sometime last year I realized I had become the unwilling contestant in a reality show," Lorre wrote. "I didn't understand the rules, wasn't sure if there even were any, and pretty much hated every second of it. For many months I kept hoping and praying that it would end. But it did not. Somewhere along the way, something inside me died."
"Anyway, now, suddenly, I'm being told that the reality show's been canceled," he continued, referring to the settlement between Sheen, Warner Bros. and Lorre. "Apparently, it was just one of those things that somehow got out of control. Sorry. Whoops. Live and learn. Moving on. Game over. And that's fine. I am so good with that. Yes, please, let's all move on. "
On the last note, he wrote, "There's just one problem. That thing inside me that died? It walks at night. It's angry. It's hungry. And worst of all ...it's writing a tell-all book." Lorre made no mention of Sheen in the vanity card.
On the same day, it was announced that a $100 million lawsuit between the three parties has been settled. "Warner Bros. Television, Chuck Lorre and Charlie Sheen have resolved their dispute to the parties' mutual satisfaction," the statement said. "The pending lawsuit and arbitration will be dismissed as to all parties. The parties have agreed to maintain confidentiality over the terms of the settlement."