The finalists are set to perform on the Sunset Strip on Tuesday, June 14, before facing the elimination round on Thursday.
Twenty dancers have been chosen to enter the next round of "So You Think You Can Dance" season 8. The partial list of this top 20, which consist of ten males and ten females, had been previously leaked via OMG! Dance.
These finalists were announced on a Thursday (June 9) episode. After their names were mentioned among the top 20, they made a group performance before they all danced together to wrap up the show.
On Tuesday, June 14, the top 20 will dance in front of a large billboard on the Sunset Strip as part of a daylong event to promote the live performances and results episodes of the reality TV series. Two of them will then be eliminated on Thursday, June 16.
Starting this season, viewers can vote for the contestants online, in addition to casting their votes via phone and text messaging.
- Alexander Fost, 21, Pasadena, Calif. (contemporary style)
- Ashley Rich, 22, Emeryville, Calif. (contemporary)
- Caitlynn Lawson, 18, Moses Lake, Wash. (contemporary)
- Christopher Koehl, 21, Garland, Texas (hip-hop)
- Clarice Ordaz, 19, Whittier, Calif. (jazz)
- Iveta Lukosiute,30, New York (ballroom)
- Jess Leprotto, 18, Little Falls, N.J. (musical theater)
- Jordan Casanova, 18, Chino Hills, Calif. (jazz)
- Marko Germar, Jazz, 22, Canoga Park, Calif. (jazz)
- Melanie Moore,19, New York, N.Y. (contemporary)
- Miranda Maleski, 19, North Hollywood, Calif. (contemporary)
- Missy Morelli, 19, Studio City, Calif. (jazz)
- Mitchell Kelly, 20, Atlanta (contemporary)
- Nick Young, 19, Franklin, Wis. (tap)
- Ricky Jaime, 18, Tampa, Fla. (contemporary)
- Robert Taylor Jr., 30, Brooklyn, N.Y. (hip-hop)
- Ryan Ramirez,19, Morgan Hill, Calif. (contemporary)
- Sasha Mallory,23, Bakersfield, Calif. (contemporary)
- Tadd Gadduang, 25, West Valley, Utah (street)
- Wadi Jones, 24, Ossining, N.Y. (breaking)