Danity Kane and Making the Band 4 winner DAY26 are touring for their new releases and will appear on the new season of the reality show once again.
P. Diddy's proteges, Danity Kane and DAY26 are going to hit the road together to promote their new releases. The music acts will team up to make up "P. Diddy & MTV Present Making the Band 4 - The Tour" line-up, accompanied by their Bad Boy label mates, Donnie Klang and Cheri Dennis.
The trek will visit 10 cities beginning May 24 in Orlando, Florida. Tickets are pre-sold starting today, April 17 on Bad Boy Records website while its general sale will be effective starting from Saturday, April 19. Diddy who announced the tour on MTV's TRL on Tuesday, April 15 said that there will be cameras following them during the tour and the footage will be aired this Summer as an episode for the new season of his reality TV series, "Making the Band".
Kane, the all-girls band will support their sophomore effort "Welcome to the Dollhouse" while the all-boys DAY26 are touring for their self-titled debut album. Both albums have hit #1 on Billboard Hot 200 chart upon their releases.
- May 24 - Orlando, FL - Bob Carr Performing Arts Centre
- May 25 - Miami, FL - The Fillmore Miami Beach
- May 29 - New York, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom
- May 30 - Baltimore, MD - Pier Six Concert Pavilion
- May 31 - Detroit, MI - Fillmore
- June 1 - Chicago, IL - Chicago Auditorium
- June 5 - Phoenix, AZ - Dodge Theater
- June 6 - Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl Concert Theater
- June 7 - San Diego, CA - Viejas Casino
- June 9, 10 - Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern