Hugh Dancy Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Hugh Dancy
> Hugh Dancy Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Hugh Dancy
- Birth Date : June 19, 1975
- Birth Place : Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Spouse : Claire Danes (actress, since Sep 2009)
- Claim to Fame : As Galahad in "King Arthur" (2004)
- His favorite writers are Phillip Roth and D.H. Lawrence.
- His favorite film features include "Bringing Up Baby" (1938), "The Godfather" (1972), and "Burnt by the Sun" (1994).
- Has been the face of Burberry in 2004 and 2005.
- Went to Ranger boot camp at Fort Benning, Georgia for a week along with the other cast of "Black Hawk Down" (2001) to work with Ranger medics for the combat scenes of the movie.
- His theatrical resume included "The Tempest", "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", "Much Ado about Nothing", "To the Green Fields Beyond", and "The Soldier's Tale" among others.
- Once had worked as a bartender during the beginning of his career.
- Speaks fluent French and can use accents from Scotland, Wales, South Africa, also the Southern States of America.
- Is Sienna Miller's good friend.