Foxy Brown Speaks in Defense of Diddy Amid Third Sexual Assault Lawsuit
Cover Images/INFGoff/Seth Browarnik
Celebrity

Giving a glowing review of her time working with the Bad Boy Records founder, the 'Na Na Be Like' femcee says it was 'the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS' to be recording their collaboration.

AceShowbiz - Foxy Brown has nothing against Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, who has been hit with back-to-back lawsuits alleging him of rape. Unlike those accusers' experiences, the raptress says her time working with the hip-hop mogul was all nice and positive.

The 45-year-old star spoke in defense of the Bad Boy Records founder as she shared a screenshot of her text exchange with someone named Darryl Brown. The person brought Diddy's scandal as they expressed gratitude as writing, "You are thankful I'm thankful I'm so glad you didn't get caught up in that ditty s*** when he tried to sign you God bless you and baby c."

In response to Darryl's message, Foxy said she had nothing but good things to say about Diddy. "Dead a** tho Diddy gave me M's," she confessed. "For ME it was the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS [fire emojis] DEF JAM X BAD BOY COLLABO SUPER CHECKMATE."

Foxy and Diddy, who had been swept in dating rumors years ago, have worked on several songs together. Their collaborations include "I'll Be", "Friend" and "And We (EXPLICIT)".

Meanwhile, Diddy was slapped with a third lawsuit on Thursday, November 23. In the legal docs filed to New York Supreme Court, Jane Doe alleged that the rapper and R&B star Aaron Hall took turns raping her and her friend at an MCA Records event in New York City in the early 1990s. She claimed that an "irate" Diddy later came to the plaintiff's home and physically assaulted her, "choking Jane Doe to the point that she passed out."

Responding to the lawsuit, Diddy's spokesperson said on Friday, "These are civil suits with fabricated claims of misconduct from over 30 years ago, which are nothing but a blatant money grab. Mr. Combs is being unfairly targeted by anonymous accusers who lie for financial gain. The New York Legislature never intended the Adult Survivors Act to be exploited."

The spokesperson also called the lawsuit an attempt at "money grab" and called the rapper "an easy target" due to his fame. "This is nothing but a money grab. Because of Mr. Combs' fame and success, he is an easy target for anonymous accusers who lie without conscience or consequence for financial benefit," the rep told Page Six, before warning, "The public should be skeptical and not rush to accept these bogus allegations."

Previously, Diddy was hit with a lawsuit by Cassie accusing him of rape, abuse and sex trafficking during their on-off relationship from 2007 to 2018. He settled the lawsuit with his ex-girlfriend one day later, before being slapped with a second lawsuit by another woman, Joi Dickerson-Neal, who accused him of rape, drugging and revenge porn back in 1991.

His spokesperson also denied the allegations, stating, "This last-minute lawsuit is an example of how a well-intentioned law can be turned on its head," making a reference to New York's Adult Survivors Act, which "allows people to pursue claims against alleged abusers regardless of the statute of limitations" and expires on Friday.

"Ms. Dickerson's 32-year-old story is made up and not credible. Mr. Combs never assaulted her, and she implicates companies that did not exist. This is purely a money grab and nothing more," the spokesperson went on to insist.

You can share this post!

You might also like
Related Posts