Post Malone 'Not on Drugs or Sick' After Leaving Fans Worried With His Weight Loss
Cover Images/Larry Marano

The 27-year-old singer/rapper previously sparked concern among his online devotees as he looked skinnier and bizarre than before during his performance in Australia.

AceShowbiz - Post Malone's fans do not need to be worried. It was unveiled that the "Twelve Carat Toothache" artist is "not on drugs or sick" despite his weight loss.

The 27-year-old previously sparked concern among fans as he looked skinnier than before during his gig in Australia. In a video surfacing online, he could also be seen bizarrely moving his feet and handsw while performing "I Fall Apart".

Upon watching the video, many social media users expressed their worries. "Nothing about this clip screams substance abuse to me. Could be wrong…," one person remarked. Another commented, "Bro is lookin kinda skinny for posty." A third added, "He's looking really skinny…" Someone else suggested, "I see what you're talking about. The opioid poses."

However, some others believed that the singer/rapper was just "vibing" to the music. One fan argued, "He feeling the song his performing live some people zone out to give a great shows ain't nothing wrong what he doin." A different person stressed, "Bro I've been to 2 concerts and he does because he feels the music he makes music the [sic] touches emotions and things that he has been through it's that simple." Someone pointed out, "Y'all must've never seen him perform before lol."

Now TMZ reported that Posty is all fine. Sources told the outlet that the MC previously gained some weight for a movie role, but he's since been on a strict diet and working out.

This arrived after Posty suffered an ankle injury during his "Twelve Carat Tour" stop in State Farm Arena, Atlanta in October 2022. The "Psycho" crooner twisted his ankle just weeks after falling into another hole on stage during his St. Louis show. At the time, the "I Like You" rapper cracked three ribs, causing him to postpone his Boston show because it gave him "a very difficult time breathing."

You can share this post!

You might also like
Related Posts