AceShowbiz - Ricky Martin is back onstage. Just one day after his nephew withdrew a court case against him, the "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker greeted his fans at Los Angeles' Hollywood Bowl.
"This is going to be a beautiful evening," the 50-year-old crooner told the audience at the Saturday, July 23 show. "All I want is for you to forget all of your issues. I want you to focus on the love and the light."
Ricky opened the show by performing some of his hit songs like "Till I Get to You", "La Bomba" and "Livin' La Vida Loca". He goes on to deliver "She Bangs", "Lola Lola", "Shake Your Bon Bon" and "Vente Pa' Ca".
The gig arrived after Ricky's nephew dropped his incest allegations against the singer. Addressing the withdrawal, Ricky said in a video, "I really need to talk in order for me to start my healing process... Thank God these claims were proven to be false, but I'm going to tell you the truth."
"It has been so painful, it has been devastating for me, for my family, for my friends. I don't wish this on anybody," the Puerto Rican artist added. "To the person that was claiming this nonsense, I wish him the best and I wish that he finds the help so he can start a new life filled with love and truth and joy and he doesn't hurt anybody else."
The Grammy winner, who previously denied the allegations, went on to note that he will "heal" through music. "I cannot wait to be back in front of the cameras and entertain, which is what I do best," he said, before thanking his friends and fans "who always believed in me."
Meanwhile on Twitter, Ricky attached a statement from his attorneys. "Just as we had anticipated, the temporary protection order was not extended by the Court," it read. "The accuser confirmed to the court that his decision to dismiss the matter was his alone, without any outside influence or pressure, and the accuser confirmed he was satisfied with his legal representation in the matter."