Report: The Queen to Remove Meghan Markle's Nude Pics After Prince Harry Engagement


Report: The Queen to Remove Meghan Markle's Nude Pics After Prince Harry Engagement


In related news, Meghan has decided to retire from acting ahead of her royal wedding to the 33-year-old British prince as she's preparing for 'a new chapter' in her life.
A big announcement arrived on Monday, November 27 as Prince Charles' Clarence House confirmed the engagement between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. But words are, The Queen has something to deal with before going with the announcement of the royal engagement.

Being an actress and public figure, Meghan has photos of her naked on and off-screen all over the internet. It seemingly concerns The Queen as MediaTakeOut reports that several "media agencies are being approached by lawyers HIRED BY THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND and asked to remove any 'nude' images of Meghan Markle from the internet."

According to the news outlet, most of the images are successfully deleted by now. However, some photos remain on the internet, including one still from Meghan's legal drama "Suits" and a photo of her baring her chest while sunbathing.

In related news, Meghan has decided to retire from acting ahead of her royal wedding to the 33-year-old British prince. "I think what's been so exciting [transitioning] out of my career and into, as you said, the causes I can focus even more energy on, very early out of the gate, [is that you] have a voice that people listen to, a lot of responsibility," the 36-year-old beauty revealed in her first joint interview with her future groom.

However, Meghan refused to see the change as giving something up, rather as starting a new chapter in her life. "I see it is a new change, a new chapter. I've been working on my show seven years, we were so fortunate to have that longevity, and I feel like I checked that box and am very proud of the work I've done there," she explained.

As previously reported, Harry and Meghan will marry in spring 2018 with further details about the wedding day being set to be announced in due course. "His Royal Highness and Ms. Markle became engaged in London earlier this month. Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Ms. Markle's parents. The couple will live in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace," Clarence House said in a statement.


MORE FROM NEWS
Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

  random image