if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Molly Sims Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Molly Sims
> Molly Sims Trivia
- Famous as : Actress, model
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : May 25, 1973
- Birth Place : Murray, Kentucky, USA
- Spouse : Scott Stuber (producer, since Sep-24-11)
- Claim to Fame : Host of MTV's "House of Style" (2000)
- Likes eating egg whites for breakfast and drinking The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's vanilla ice blended.
- Ranked 71st on the Maxim Magazine's list of Hot 100 of 2005.
- Appeared as the 60th rank in Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 of 2002 supplement.
- Was featured in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2000, 2001, and 2006.
- Had an awful experience of being stung on the lips by a bee during her vacation in Hawaii so that it annoyingly led to the rumors that she had received collagen injections.
- Posed for Spanish Vogue, Self, British and American Elle, Allure, and Cosmopolitan while endorsed for M&M plus H&M.
- Has been appointed to be the official spokeswoman for U.S Old Navy clothing and Cover Girl cosmetics.
- Was a professional swimmer for 10 years during her youth.
- Once had a childhood crush on Paul Newman.
- Has a fear of flying and so has the ritual before getting into the airplane that is stepping in with her right foot and touches the plane with her right hand.
- Her favorite musician is Bruce Springsteen while her favorite designer is Marc Jacobs.
- Is able to speak French.
- Has a nickname of Simsy.
- Enjoys reading, shopping, going to movies, and taking her two dogs, Poupette and Chloe, for a walk.
- Her favorite book is David Sedaris' "Me Talk Pretty One Day."
- Practices Bikram Yoga and Pilates.