if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Kylie Minogue Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Kylie Minogue
> Kylie Minogue Trivia
- Famous as : Singer
- Birth Name : Kylie Ann Minogue
- Birth Date : May 28, 1968
- Birth Place : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Single "The Loco-Motion" (1987)
- Was named Woman of the Year at the annual Elle Style Awards held at the Westway in Notting Hill, west London on February 12, 2008.
- Voted the 2nd on the poll of Women Most Men Want to Marry compiled by British Esquire Magazine in April 2007.
- Once gave time as a guest editor for the December 2006 issue of Australian Vogue magazine dubbed "The return of the showgirl."
- Immortalized in a bronze life-size statue, created by Melbourne sculptor Peter Corlett, unveiled at Melbourne's Docklands on November 23, 2007.
- Had her first children's book, "The Showgirl Princess", launched on September 21, 2006 in Australia and Britain, and September 30, 2006 in London.
- Was honored Music Industry Trust in 2007 for staying in music industry for 20 years.
- Launched her own social Networking website, called KylieKonnect, in November 2007.
- Signed deal to model for Swedish clothing retailer Hennes & Mauritz's summer range of beachwear, called "H&M loves Kylie" (March 2007).
- Launched "Kylie-The Exhibition", an exhibition of her stage costumes, awards and accessories, at the Victoria and Albert Museum in central London on February 6, 2007.
- Has her fourth waxwork unveiled January 10, 2007 at Madame Tussauds in London. The mannequin, shows her in a long red dress and sat on a sparkling crescent moon, smells like Kylie's signature perfume, "Darling".
- Was the 1st Best Dressed Woman according to a poll conducted by UK Glamour Magazine in January 2007.
- Has her own lingerie brand called "Love Kylie".
- Participated in the "Make Poverty History" campaign, launched by "Love Actually" (2003) filmmaker Richard Curtis, in Africa in April 2005.
- Made a surprise visit to a Sri Lankan theater troupe formed by English director and producer, Toby Gough, in the aftermath of the tsunami (March 2006).