if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Justin Timberlake Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Justin Timberlake
> Justin Timberlake Trivia
- Famous as : Pop singer
- Birth Name : Justin Randall Timberlake
- Birth Date : January 31, 1981
- Birth Place : Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Spouse : Jessica Biel (actress, since 19-Oct-12)
- Claim to Fame : Single "Cry Me a River" (2002)
- Agreed to host ESPN's annual ESPY Awards show, slated to take place July 20, 2008 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre L.A. Live.
- Backed out of an agreement to co-host ABC's Motown 45 special because of a conflict with filming his first movie "Edison" (2005).
- Was named the Most Eligible Bachelor in America in 2002.
- Starred as a young Elton John in one of John's music videos.
- Owns half a dozen Harley Davidsons, a Mercedes M Class and two Mercedes Benz.
- Made two separate donations of $100,000 each to the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum and the Memphis Music Foundation on March 20, 2008.
- Was recruited as the new spokesmodel for Parfums Givenchy's new as-yet-unnamed men's fragrance in February 2008.
- Ranked 14th on People Magazine's list of "Sexiest Men Alive" in 2007.
- Voted No. 10 in People Magazine's list of "Hottest Bachelors" in 2007.
- Included in Time Magazine's annual list of 100 Most Influential in May 2007.
- Ranked 1st in US Weekly's list of Celebrities with the Biggest Ego in Hollywood due to his claim "that McDonald's shares climbed 25 percent when he walked into their offices and changed their image" (April 2007).
- Launched his William Rast clothing line, called "Street Sexy", October 17, 2006 at Los Angeles Fashion Week.
- Chosen as International Man of the Year at GQ Magazine annual ceremony held in 2006 in London.
- Has in an interview with the Observer Music Monthly Magazine, in July 2006, admitted to taking drugs.
- Hosted the 2003 MTV Movie Awards with actor Seann William Scott.
- Is best friends with Coldplay's Chris Martin.
- Is addicted to golf.
- Signed to host the PGA Tour's annual Las Vegas event, renamed the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, starting from 2008 as part of a five-year agreement with the PGA that will benefit the Shriners Hospitals for Children.
- Apologized to "Alpha Dog" (2005) co-star Olivia Wilde after the pair locked lips for a scene in the movie.
- Is a fan of Bjork.
- Collects sneakers, candles and sports jerseys.
- Had his wax figure unveiled in Madame Tussauds in London in April 2007.
- He studied with Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Bob Porterfield to prepare for his role in "Edison" (2005).
- Was praised by Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey for taking on a role of a journalist in their thriller "Edison" (2005).
- Named the Sexiest Male Musician in the so-called "What is Sexy?" list compiled by Victoria's Secret in April 2007.
- Hosted the 2007 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards and had to give up the two times Best Burp title to the audience.
- Is the No. 1 Hollywood's Hunk according to the 'Guy Candy' list compiled by TV show Access Hollywood in March 2007.
- Inked deal with communication giant Verizon to launch his own channel to be called JT-TV, which will feature movies, music and fashion programming (February 2007).
- Nabbed the Song Of The Year prize in US men's magazine Blender's 2006 Readers' Poll, thanks to his single "My Love" from album "FutureSex/LoveSounds".
- Included in the list of the Top Entertainers of 2006 compiled by U.S. magazine Entertainment Weekly in December 2006.
- Chosen the 4th Best Dressed Man of 2006 in a poll conducted by US news show Access Hollywood to find Hollywood's most elegant man.
- Took home the 2006's Big Music Artist award at the "VH1 Big In '06 Awards", held December 3rd in Culver City, California.
- Voted the 7th Celebrity with Biggest Ego in a poll conducted by Teen People in October 2005.
- Accepted an apology and undisclosed substantial damages from British newspaper, News of the World, over its story claimed he had cheated girlfriend Cameron Diaz, dating model Lucy Clarkson (August 2005).
- Once underwent an operation on his throat in Los Angeles to get rid of the throat nodules. He is advised to not sing or speak loudly for at least a few months (May 2005).
- In 1999, he was chosen as one of Teen People Magazine's "21 Hottest Stars Under 21."
- In 2005, he was marking his fifth appearance in Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 .
- In the performance during the halftime show of 2004's Super Bowl XXXVIII broadcasted live, Justin 'accidently' tore off Janet Jackson's costume, baring her right breast.
- To promote music education, Justin founded Timberlake Foundation.
- His involvement in Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction is protested by veteran band The O'Jays who insists he's irrelevant to their musical achievements.
- Justin was featured on the first episode of the MTV series Punk'd starring Ashton Kutcher.
- He was a member of the National Beta Club.
- His favorite ice cream is Baskin Robin's Daquiri Ice.
- He often sings himself to sleep.
- He used his first and middle name 'Justin Randall' for his appearances on "Star Search."
- At 11, he appeared on the show "Star Search" and later joined "The Mickey Mouse Club."