if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Gwyneth Paltrow Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Gwyneth Paltrow
> Gwyneth Paltrow Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Gwyneth Kate Paltrow
- Birth Date : September 27, 1972
- Birth Place : Los Angeles, California, USA
- Spouse : Chris Martin (Coldplay lead singer, 5-Dec-03 - 15-Jul-16)
- Claim to Fame : As Tracy Mills in "Se7en" (1995)
- Included in People magazine's annual list of Best Dressed Women of 2008.
- Made a donation of $75,000 of her own money to the Food Bank for New York City in April 2008.
- Named the 8th Most Annoying People of 2006 in a poll conducted by Star magazine.
- Included in In Touch magazine's poll of the Sexiest Hollywood Moms by November 2005.
- Chosen as one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People .
- Revealed in the May 2008 issue of Vogue Magazine that she battled postpartum depression after welcoming her son Moses in 2006.
- Speaks fairly good Spanish after spending her early teens in Talavera de la Reina, Spain.
- Narrated a short film for United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) which is meant to help raising money to prevent children being born with the HIV virus (February 2008).
- Became the next "Calvin Klein" model (1996).
- Performed a duet with rapper Jay-Z during her 34th birthday on September 27, 2006 at Royal Albert Hall, singing the chorus for Jay-Z's "Song Cry."
- Lost out to Janeane Garofalo when auditioning for the role of Vickie in "Reality Bites" (1994).
- Was intially billed to portray Ava Gardner in "The Aviator" (2004), but finally decided to give up the role.
- Served as Maid of Honor at Madonna's wedding to Guy Ritchie in Scotland.
- Was officially selected as the spokeswoman of famous cosmetic company, Estee Lauder, in May 2005
- Bought Kate Winslet's North London home in Belsize Park with husband Chris Martin.
- Gave boyfriend Ben Affleck a $21,000 watch as a birthday present (August 15, 1998).
- In 2002, she shot commercials and print ads for Spain's department store chain, El Corte Ingles' spring line.
- Sang "Cruisin'," the soundtrack of her movie "Duets" (2000).
- Ranked 2nd in Life & Style's "Hot Hair" poll of tinsel town's leading ladies in August 2007, thanks to her "straight style."
- She, husband Chris Martin and kids Moses Martin and Apple Blythe Alison Martin are chosen as Hollywood's 2nd Best Looking Family in a poll conducted by In Touch Weekly in May 2007.
- Chosen the 6th in In Touch magazine's list of Hollywood's Hottest Blondes in March 2007.
- Set as one of the many presenters at The 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards held January 16, 2006, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
- Named her daughter Apple, because apples are whole, sweet and crisp. As for the baby's middle name, it honors her grandmothers, Blythe Danner and Alison Martin.
- Wears a size 9 shoe.
- Has a flat in London, England, UK.
- Applies a strict macrobiotic diet.
- Has been best friend with Maya Rudolph of "Saturday Night Live" (1975) since she was 7.
- Always spends Thanksgiving with Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw at their home in the Hamptons.
- Met with James Cameron for the role of Rose in "Titanic" (1997).
- Turned down the role of Rachel Keller in "The Ring" (2002).
- Turned down the role of Emma Peel in the movie "The Avengers" (1998).
- Played the daughter of a character played by her own mother, Blythe, in NBC miniseries entitled "Cruel Doubt" (1992).
- Is the first cousin of actress Katherine Moennig and Hillary Danner; and the niece of Harry Danner.
- Is of Anglo - Saxon descent from her mother's side, while is Polish - Jewish from her father's side.
- Her nickname is Gwynnie.