if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Counting Crows Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Counting Crows
> Counting Crows Trivia
- Famous as : Alternative rock band
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : Aug 1991
- Birth Place : San Francisco, California, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Debut album "August and Everything After" (1993)
- One of few acts that encourages the recording of their concerts and the distribution of the resulting "bootleg" recordings.
- Explained that the title of their fifth album 'Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings' as "Saturday night is when you sin and Sunday is when you regret."
- Named their first greatest hits album 'Films About Ghosts' from the lyrics of their own song 'Mrs. Potter's Lullaby'.
- Adam Duritz frequently extends and rewrites songs live, adding extra verses or alternate middle sections and/or endings.
- Artist Dave McKean designed the cover art of the band's third album, 'This Desert Life'
- Song 'Catapult' from album 'Recovering the Satellites' was based on Kurt Cobain's sudden death.
- Adam Duritz developed a nodule on his throat in July 1997 after constant touring.
- Was introduced by Robbie Robertson when they were still relatively unknown, performing at the induction ceremony of Van Morrison in 1993.
- Their moniker was used in rhyme on their song "A Murder of One".
- Vocalist Adam Duritz took the 'Counting Crows' moniker from a film called 'Signs of Life'.