if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Carmen Electra Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Carmen Electra
> Carmen Electra Trivia
- Famous as : Model, TV personality, actress, singer
- Birth Name : Tara Leigh Patrick
- Birth Date : April 20, 1972
- Birth Place : Sharonville, Ohio, USA
- Spouse : Dennis Rodman (basketball star, 14-Nov-98 - 6-Apr-99), Dave Navarro (Jane's Addiction's guitarist, 22-Nov-03 - 20-Feb-07)
- Claim to Fame : As co-host of MTV game show "Singled Out" (1995)
- Hosted Naked Revolution's "Naked Women's Wrestling League," airs April 10 on InDemand Pay-Per-View Network and will be broadcast through June 2007.
- Voted the 2nd World's Most Eligible Bachelorette by FHM magazine in February 2007.
- Has been booked to star in a magic and variety show with Dutch magician Hans Klok at the new Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino beginning from May 12, 2007.
- Named the Sexiest Single at Life & Style magazine's 2nd Stylemaker's Awards, held Sept 14th, 2006 in Los Angeles.
- Signed on to be the spokesperson for NV(TM), the world's first beauty-enhancing, weight loss pill (August 2006).
- Was the 9th on FHM magazine's annual list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World" in 2006.
- Documented her courtship and marriage with Dave Navarro on an MTV reality show in 2004 entitled [['Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen + Dave]].
- Hosted VH1's 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.
- Announced during "The New Tom Green Show" (2003) that she was planning to make a strip aerobics video.
- Made an appearance on the cover of the April 2003 issue of Playboy magazine, with a nude pictorial inside.
- "Showgirls" (1995) is one of her favorite films.
- Has an appearance in Moby's music video "We Are All Made Of Stars."
- Signed on to replace Pamela Anderson in the famous TV series "Baywatch" (1997-1998).
- Was chosen to replace Jenny McCarthy on MTV's innovative show "Singled Out."
- Posed nude for Playboy magazine and did a Playboy video called "Playboy Cheerleaders" (March, 1996).
- Worked with Prince for herself titled debut album, which was released in 1993.
- Got the name Carmen from musician Prince, who said she looked like Bizet's Opera Carmen.
- Had ever worked as a dancer at Kings Island Amusement Park in Ohio.
- Is the youngest of five children in her family.
- Is of Cherokee, Irish, and German decent.