if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Brad Pitt Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Brad Pitt
> Brad Pitt Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : William Bradley Pitt
- Birth Date : December 18, 1963
- Birth Place : Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
- Spouse : Jennifer Aniston (actress, 29-Jul-00 - 2-Oct-05), Angelina Jolie (actress, since 23-Aug-14, filed for divorce)
- Claim to Fame : As J.D. in "Thelma & Louise" (1991)
- He and Angelina Jolie won the 5th spot on Forbes' list of Hollywood's 20 Top-Earning Couples, earning $34 million between June 1, 2007 and June 1, 2008.
- Teaming up with Kiehl's to develop an ecofriendly body wash, called Aloe Vera Biodegradable Liquid Body Cleanser, to benefit the JPF Eco Systems (August 2008).
- Sold the first pics of his twins with partner Angelina Jolie to People and Hello! magazines for a reported $14 million.
- Ranked 4th on People magazine's list of "Sexiest Men Alive" in 2007.
- Ranked 2nd in Forbes.com's first-ever analysis of Top-Selling Famous Faces (October 2007).
- He and wife Angie chosen the No. 9 Best Dressed Couple in the World in the poll by Vanity Fair magazine in July 2007.
- Ranked 5th on Forbes magazine's "100 Most Powerful Celebrities" annual list in June 2007, securing $35 million in earnings.
- Ranked 1st in Life & Style's list of "Hollywood's Top 10 Dads" in June 2007.
- Alongside George Clooney and Matt Damon, his "Ocean's" co-stars, had their hand and foot prints left in cement outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre on June 5, 2007.
- Voted the 2nd in the poll conducted by In Touch Weekly on the Sexiest Guy of Summer 2007.
- Included in Time magazine's annual list of 100 Most Influential in May 2007.
- Included in People magazine's annual "100 Most Beautiful People" list in April 2007.
- Placed on the 4th position on US magazine Newsweek's annual list of Most Powerful Actors on the Planet in April 2007.
- Is the 10th Hollywood's Hunk according to the 'Guy Candy' list compiled by TV show Access Hollywood in March 2007.
- Ranked 7th in NW magazine's survey on the World's Sexiest Men (January 2007).
- Named the Best Dressed Man of 2006 in a poll conducted by US news show Access Hollywood to find Hollywood's most elegant man.
- Ranked 15th in People magazine's list of Sexiest Men Alive for 2006.
- Along with Angelina Jolie made a donation of $100,000 to the Daniel Pearl Foundation on Oct 10th, 2006.
- Has been awarded a Guinness World Record for the Most Wanted Man on Internet Search Engine Google in 2005 (Sept 2006).
- Along with Angelina Jolie created a new charitable foundation, gave away $2 million, $1 million to the Global Action for Children and $1 million to Doctors Without Borders, to help families affected by HIV/AIDS and extreme poverty (Sept 2006).
- The digital memory card containing a number of personal copyright protected photographs of him, Jolie, and their children have been stolen and offered for sale.
- Had the $4.1 million pictures of him, Jolie and Shiloh hit newsstand June 9th, 2006.
- He and Jolie are reported to have sold the first picture of their unborn baby to an American weekly magazine for not less then £2.6 million with the money given to children's charity UNICEF (May 2006).
- Celebrated the birth if his daughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, by donating $300,000 to local hospitals in Namibia while also pledged $15,000 for a school and a community center in Swakopmund, which he and Jolie once visited.
- Teamed up with national environmental group Global Green USA, sponsoring the Sustainable Design Competition for New Orleans, a contest to find an Earth-friendly plan for housing & community centers in New Orleans destroyed by Hurricane Katrina (Apr '06).
- He and Jolie were ranked 3rd at the annual survey by Quigley Publishing Co. on Top Moneymaking Stars of 2005.
- Has been voted by In Touch magazine as the 4th Hollywood's Hottest Dad (December 2005).
- Narrates six hour-long episodes of "RX for Survival: A Global Health Challenge," which follows health care workers and researchers struggling to contain disease among the poor.
- Once diagnosed with Viral Meningitis (July 2005).
- Listed in People magazine's annual "50 Most Beautiful People" list in 2005.
- Has been one of the Most Searched Names of 2005 according to STARmeter, an IMDB.com's site search index.
- Sold the 10,000 square foot Beverly Hills estate, which he and former wife Aniston bought for $13.5 million, for $28 million as a part of their divorce settlement.
- Does the Heineken commercial which aired during the 2005 Super Bowl and was directed by David Fincher who he worked with on "Se7en."
- Gained over 20 pounds of muscle for "Troy" (2004).
- Along with Aniston, he campaigned in the United States to save "EastEnders" (1985) from being axed there.
- Tore his Achilles tendon while filming "Troy" (2004), which caused the production of "Ocean's Twelve" (2004) to be pushed back to April 2004.
- Has a home at Lake Mohawk in Sparta, New Jersey.
- His name was mentioned in the Shania Twain hit song, "That Don't Impress Me Much."
- Lost the role of "J.D." in the cult classic film "Heathers" (1989) to Christian Slater mainly because the casting director thought he was too sweet to play the role.
- Becoming the spokesmodel of Toyota, Altis model commercial, which only aired in Asia.
- Becoming the spokesman for Edwin Jeans ads in Japan and also the face of the ads for a Japanese canned coffee called "Roots."
- Spent $1 million on his wedding to Jennifer Aniston.
- In 2001 he sued Dalmani International for creating the wedding ring he gave to Jennifer Aniston, which he exclusively designed, selling it replicas and indicating the couple's endorsement of the ring.
- Has his teeth capped.
- Was regarded for the lead role in "The Matrix" (1999).
- Learnt how to fly-cast for his role in "A River Runs Through It" (1992).
- Donated $100,000 to the Discovery Center, a children's learning museum in his hometown of Springfield, MO. [June 1996]
- Is best friend with "Troy" (2004) co-star Orlando Bloom.
- Ever took Greek language lessons in secret to surprise his wife Jennifer Aniston, who is of Greek ancestry.
- His favorite actress is Dianne Wiest.
- His favorite movies are "Planet of the Apes" (1968) and "Saturday Night Fever" (1977).
- When still in high school, his friends usually called him Brad the "Pitt-bull."
- Is a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity, which is the Xi Xi chapter at The University of Missouri - Columbia.
- Studied acting with the late Roy London.
- While in high school he was affiliated to the Key Club and the Forensics Club.
- Involved in sports (golf, tennis, and swim), debating, student government and school musicals during his high school.
- Forbidden to enter China because of his role in the movie "Seven Years in Tibet" (1997).
- Turned down a role as an astronaut in "Apollo 13" (1995) to star in "Se7en" (1995).
- Once posed for a campus calendar in college.
- Before becoming a star, he earned money by driving strippers in limos, moving refrigerators and dressing as a giant chicken while working for "El Pollo Loco" restaurant chain.
- Left college two credits short of graduating to move to California.
- Used to act in fraternity shows.