The 16-date tour, which is launched in support of Lorde's debut album 'Pure Heroine', will kick off in Texas on March 3 and wrap up in California on March 26.
Lorde is set to bring her tour to North American countries next year. The 16-date trek will kick off at Austin Music Hall in Austin, Texas on March 3 and wrap up at Fox Theater in Oakland, California on March 26.
The New Zealand-born singer/songwriter's upcoming tour will include two shows at New York's Roseland Ballroom on March 11-12. She will also visit Boston's Orpheum Theater before taking the stage at Toronto's Sound Academy on March 15.
The tour is launched in support of Lorde's "Pure Heroine" and its lead single "Royals". Released back in September, the singer's debut LP peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200. Meanwhile, "Royals" was a big success as it has so far topped Billboard 100 for 9 weeks.
The track has also been nominated for Record of the Year and Song of the Year at the upcoming Grammy Awards which will be held next January. Earlier this month, Lorde released the music video for "Team", the follow-up single to "Royals".
- Mar. 3 - Austin, TX - Austin Music Hall
- Mar. 4 - Dallas, TX - Southside Ballroom
- Mar. 5 - Houston, TX- Bayou
- Mar. 7 - Washington, DC - Echostage
- Mar. 8 - Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theatre
- Mar. 11 - New York, NY - Roseland Ballroom
- Mar. 12 - New York, NY - Roseland Ballroom
- Mar. 14 - Boston, MA - Orpheum
- Mar. 15 - Toronto, Ontario - Sound Academy
- Mar. 16 - Detroit, MI - Fillmore
- Mar. 18 - Chicago, IL - Aragon
- Mar. 20 - St. Louis, MO - Peabody Opera House
- Mar. 21 - Kansas City, MO - Arvest Bank Theatre
- Mar. 22 - Denver, CO - Fillmore Auditorium
- Mar. 24 - Seattle, WA - WAMU Theater
- Mar. 26 - Oakland, CA - Fox